Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

ACE Q&A for June - Official discussion thread

Awesome Q&A !!!!

You're a bad player if you always die.. < that's me always die in pvp.. but it's hell of fun for the come backs>

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Just nice to know the philosophy on "just means you're a bad player." because a lot of the time people will keep crying for balance just so they can gain it to their own favor without really focusing on strength/weaknesses in a specific moment. It takes quite a bit of critical thinking to step back and realize what you can or can't do in that moment, and unless you take martial arts or have experience in PvP, you can't really develop that as quickly anywhere else sadly. That takes a bit of luck too, awareness isn't usually people's strong suit.

Says to me that you won't cater to a specific crowd and will try to make the game fun objectively as a reassurance. Good stuff. I've been coming through different communities who have been constantly doing a tug of war on balance as if there is a perfect unknown formula somewhere, it drives people mad. There isn't one, everything will have its flaws, that's inevitable. What's important is making things fun and accessible, but also challenging to master completely.

Good Q/A, had some tidbits. Would love to see more in the future~

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

So is Blair just a larger archetype than JTC, or did he take the famine resistant rune? There's like a 50% size difference in that video.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I really like that some of the answers are "we don't know yet".  Appreciate the clarity and honesty and now looking forward to the game even more.

I agree. Honesty goes all the way for me. If you don't know, say so. If you're wrong, admit it. You can also say you don't want to tell yet. But never lie or change things along the way without telling. You'll lose every bit of respect from me.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

First of all, nice video! Nice potshots to bad players ;)

Just one question for me translating the whole thing.. What was word the second question? nealing? leaving? I got the idea but I've never heard that word, w00t. 

Banner-250x50.png

German Community Fansitehttp://www.crowfall-community.de/ - News | Forum | Patchnotes | Guild Hosting | Guides | Database

First of all, nice video! Nice potshots to bad players ;)

Just one question for me translating the whole thing.. What was word the second question? nealing? leaving? I got the idea but I've never heard that word, w00t. 

Kneeling.  They are looking at what that can do system-wise more than just simply quitting.

Entropy is not what it used to be.  I am a servant of The Nothing.. The Hunger!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

Kneeling.  They are looking at what that can do system-wise more than just simply quitting.

Hm I thought about this one but with all the time I had in Canada/NA I've never heard a phrase like this :D 

Anyways, thanks for the clearification. 

Banner-250x50.png

German Community Fansitehttp://www.crowfall-community.de/ - News | Forum | Patchnotes | Guild Hosting | Guides | Database

I really like that some of the answers are "we don't know yet".  Appreciate the clarity and honesty and now looking forward to the game even more.

This is a good discussion point for us in the community.  Personally I'd like to hear "Well, we're going to start with...." as opposed to "We just don't know yet".  I am not complaining per se, but for someone who understands things change and that won't upset me, I'd love to know where their launching point is.

Doing that could very easily create a lot of problems for them however in the news/community at large, so it is what it is.