Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

ACE Q&A for June - Official discussion thread

Hm I thought about this one but with all the time I had in Canada/NA I've never heard a phrase like this :D

Anyways, thanks for the clearification. 

"Kneel before Zod!"  Heard of it now? :) 

Entropy is not what it used to be.  I am a servant of The Nothing.. The Hunger!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

"Kneel before Zod!"  Heard of it now? :)

Yeah i did, but i see this one in a different context in my mindset. Anyways, it makes sense after all.   ;)

Edit: News are now live for those who prefer german transcript:

http://www.crowfall-community.de/index.php?/news/crowfall/entwickler-qa-juni-r45/ (Diese News auf Deutsch!)

Edited by Angor

Banner-250x50.png

German Community Fansitehttp://www.crowfall-community.de/ - News | Forum | Patchnotes | Guild Hosting | Guides | Database

I'd like to have a command /kneel so people can kneel in my EK or stronghold.

or an animation before finishing a player... they kneel as we take their heads and then we put it as symbol in campaign stronghold. 

would that make you go even hyped then before?

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

This is a good discussion point for us in the community.  Personally I'd like to hear "Well, we're going to start with...." as opposed to "We just don't know yet".  I am not complaining per se, but for someone who understands things change and that won't upset me, I'd love to know where their launching point is.

Doing that could very easily create a lot of problems for them however in the news/community at large, so it is what it is.

It also provides us with plenty of pitchforks and torches when the devs 'lied to us' or 'changed everything!' or 'this is not what I pledged for!'. You have very high hopes for a community that understands what an actual alpha is or that development of the game changes. Way too high hopes.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I can't wait to watch the actual video once I get my hands on some headphones!

*cries*

UPDATE:  Very satisfying video as always, now I wait for Tuesday.

Edited by sneaky_squirrel

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

What did Valkyn the Ancient say to the 1st man on the moon?

/Kneel Armstrong!

Is that the exi - right I'll see myself out. 

Edited by gray

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives." - Ned

Awesome video. My only complaint is that it wasn't longer and had more questions.

Only problem is, there aren't more questions.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Great video, try to do it live some day on twitch :)

If you need a camera or microphones we'll send you them :)

Also after doing the transcription if you can boost the volume in the future that would be great, my old ears and the volume maxed are not enough :)

Edited by oberon

Braahahahaha. Made my day.

"I have a question: is it true you save kittens on the highway?"

"It is in fact true, that i save kittens on the highway."

BsikGeh.jpg

I heard you liked kitties, so I made you a kitty smoothie.

50282_266771769063_7314365_n.jpg

I don't wanna be ungrateful, but did they cover any New information?, I'm pretty sure I heard all of this before or during kickstarter.

I guess it's in video form now... But if they're only gonna field questions for information they've already discussed, I question the authenticity of having a "Q&A" instead of just discussing whatever they're comfortable discussing without inquiry :-/

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

I don't wanna be ungrateful, but did they cover any New information?, I'm pretty sure I heard all of this before or during kickstarter.

I guess it's in video form now... But if they're only gonna field questions for information they've already discussed, I question the authenticity of having a "Q&A" instead of just discussing whatever they're comfortable discussing without inquiry :-/

For that you'd have to blame us :( ACE did a good job answering the questions but they only answer the questions the development partner asks. Questions are more based on personal interests or inquiries. A lot of the answers will end up being uncertain (example: combat development will change drastically) so it's hard to push the answers out of ACE. Instead, most questions relate more to in-depth comments, or clarifications.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post