Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What did you pick up in steam summer sale?

Handies

I picked up Doom BFG Edition for $10. This also came with Doom 1 and 2.

I also snagged Metro Redux for $10. This came with both Metro Redux games.

I picked up two copies of Age of Mythology for $15 for a buddy and I.

I picked up Age of Empires II + Xpac for $9.

I also picked up Age of Empires III for $13

I also picked up Hardland for $8

I may end up snagging 1 or two more.

Edited by Handies

I used Day One as an opportunity to knock a lot of little things off my wishlist.  I picked up: Heroes of Might & Magic V along with the expansions, Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos, Eidolon, Sokobond, Ziggurat, Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered, Tengami, Apotheon, and Magicite

71431_original.jpg

Dark Souls 2, Darkest Dungeons, Prototype,  Supreme Commander Gold, Valkyria Chronicles, and Grim Fandango.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I got games I've been wanting to try but not enough to spend a lot on, so all 3 five nights at freddy's games for $11 and Secret Ponchos for $8.

The offerings have been pretty lackluster so far. That and the discounts haven't been deep enough to make me jump on buying.

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

They've been riding that early access pre-order train is why.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Shamefully I've actually been playing a lot of Hearthstone and intermixing that with CK2. Never play Hearthstone if you haven't played it before, you'll instantly get addicted.

Supreme Commander Gold

That is seriously the best RTT ever made. Hands down. Nothing compares to it.

Play PDOX games for your RTS's, and that one right there for your RTT needs, and you'll find you've sunk away a year's worth of gaming.

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Only bought Valkyria Chronicles yet. Already had everything else that was interesting and on sale.

(I actually have VC on PS3 already, but the PC version has the DLCs, too, which I lack on the Pony Slaystation, so I got it anyways.)

Constant optimism will not solve your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.

Only bought Valkyria Chronicles yet. Already had everything else that was interesting and on sale.

(I actually have VC on PS3 already, but the PC version has the DLCs, too, which I lack on the Pony Slaystation, so I got it anyways.)

Great game. Was thinking of getting the PsP sequel on the cheap.

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

I got the Metro bundle and Tales from the Borderlands. I was thinking of getting Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel but it doesn't live up to the previous games form what I've heard.

Edited by txteclipse