Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm looking for a guild

Kite

I'm looking for a guild, small to medium sized.  Nothing too gigantic.  I don't want to be a small part of an enormous entity.  I'm looking for a guild that wants to be a close knit group of friends that others know as strong.  

I guess I'm looking for the guild that's going to be the ones who have their own objectives in mind when playing the game and want to accomplish them.  Covert missions and strategies to achieve our own desired ends.  I don't want to achieve this through numbers, but through strategy and precision.

I don't know it's hard to describe.  If you think you may fit what I'm talking about, reply here or shoot me a pm.  Thanks.

There is a lot of really nice medium sized guilds operating both in NA and EU, and I would definitely choose one from your region. Mainly because in a action based pvp game like Crowfall, latency will be everything, and playing with a group where you have 250 ping would kill you.

I hope you find the guild you are looking for :)

I'm looking for a guild, small to medium sized.  Nothing too gigantic.  I don't want to be a small part of an enormous entity.  I'm looking for a guild that wants to be a close knit group of friends that others know as strong.  

I guess I'm looking for the guild that's going to be the ones who have their own objectives in mind when playing the game and want to accomplish them.  Covert missions and strategies to achieve our own desired ends.  I don't want to achieve this through numbers, but through strategy and precision.

I don't know it's hard to describe.  If you think you may fit what I'm talking about, reply here or shoot me a pm.  Thanks.

Wow I never thought there will be people posting to look for a guild similar to mine. This is a first. Certainly medium size seems to suit this kind of guild.

If you want to know more check out the website: http://treasurehunter.shivtr.com/

Or forum thread: http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5324-a-treasure-hunting-guild-by-me-and-petroleumblownapart/

There are lots of medium guilds around. Be sure to check them out too before making a decision! And no matter which one you join, good luck!

Edited by EDM

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post