Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nazdar

Why Are You Still Here?

Most interesting game not out yet for me. I'm still pretty sure they'll release information that makes me decide to move on, mostly because every single mmo dev does that. Otherwise, I really want to find out some information and this is the best place for that.

gCWxS8u.jpg

Why are you still here?

I have an ulterior motive. I want to encourage devs to implement a a archetype/promotion class/discipline combination that combines elves with swords, because that's what I play in every game ever. 

Greatswords for Frostweavers 2015! For great justice! And swords.

P.S. I like swords.

This is my design.

I am here to make sure that gonzos don't take over the forum and convince ACE to make EK-Land.

I am here to make sure that the suds (pseudo-hardcores) don't take over the forum and convince ACE to make Suds-land. 

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

i like being unconstructive
i also like laughing at all the hardcores who think their game can survive by being 3hardcore5u

i also like laughing at all the bad ideas and armchair game design

Hardcore gamer & tabletop enthusiast. Enjoys roleplaying, pretending to be stupid, and one-sided fun.

Goodposting 101: How to Keep the Forums Clean

Be part of the development of a game that has the developers with the same mindset as I do, personally I want to be a game developer and make my own games in the future and this is a step in that direction however small it is. I also want to stream the game in alpha and after release and hope the game lives up to it´s potential and we can all have some fun.

Arrogance diminishes wisdom

Generally getting to know folks in a game thats about fighting folks you probably want to know about, and care about whether you like them dislike them or think they're simply useful pawns or general fluff to ignore...is important.

To be on the forums right now, is basically essential world building if you actually want to try and give the concept of vying against or with others against other others...any sort of emotional or intellectual depth.

That being said I like to custard around on forums, and golly, this ones a nice one isn't it, I reckon I'd like to do that here...while promoting my gamer-e-peen my general taste in gameplay and my general sense of superiority. (can't have a forum personality without that, its pretty key)

Then there's the aspect of sharing enthusiasm for a product you helped make a thing (if only barely) and I reckon thats a good feeling to have with other folk in a communal drum banging session of collective intellectual fug.

B)

Its all good fun, yall are people interested enough to stick around and toss the ball, and generally I like talking to yall.

I like 'wots all this then eh, gov?' ya mhmm. Pretty much that.

Edited by Zomnivore

Many of us are here because creating a vibrant political system early is vital to a great pvp experience. The forums help sift that out by creating personality, forming potential allies, rallying possible troops, and to pass time till the game launches.  

I enjoy theory crafting and arguing between trying not to break my PC when I die in ark on a HC server lol

"He's like Batman except without the moral compass" ~Juror during first innocent verdict 

Ghost's of War, PvP gaming community founded 2002

Ok TBH I'm makin a list, checkin it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice, cause on Crowfall's launch I'm gonna have fun... I kid, I don't do much of the "fight" thing. I'm more of a "run away" sort of PVPer. I am here to be part of the community, to look for and be part of concepts and ideas I think are interesting or beneficial in the hopes they create a spark that gives ACE a concept to develop for CF, to give ACE critical but constructive feedback, and #1 because I NEVER get sick of talking, reading, and engaging in all things MMORPG!

I role play a wordsmith.

I'm not really here at all.

but I can see you :)   Maybe I am not here either , then.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

went here during the KS. didnt find the forums logout button ever since. i know it is a serious personal problem, that i cant leave a site if i havent logged out before. but my therapist says: "as long as you find back someday, it is fine". or he said it before kickstarter. couldnt visit him since then because of, well, you know...

Information, interest in how the game is being developed. Moreover, wanting to work in the gaming industry, this provides valuable (if not always in depth) insight of how things are done.

Let's be real, a forum that doesn't allow any sort of competitive speak is doomed to continue to be more and more stagnant.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.