Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(Non)active Store pages

The active VIP Membership and Services page appears empty (for me):

1p04y7r.png

And I thought to try an url to the inactive cosmetic page (http://crowfall.com/#/store/cosmetic) which is filled with items that already exist, that show no pictures, but are clickable and clicking takes you to the item page:

QCSlCRP.png

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

I've tried that but didn't report it, because i think they are working about cosmetic changes what will be in cosmetic shop.

I did notice that v.i.p membership still empty, one theory that's they might add it right now or in alpha phase or beta.

If they are going add it right now maybe spend x $ for x month and it active in alpha phase,beta or release.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I sent this to the web team as you shouldn't be seeing this stuff quite yet.  :)

ahh then it's my bad for not reporting that early, I apologize for having good thoughts about future cosmetic shop.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I sent this to the web team as you shouldn't be seeing this stuff quite yet.  :)

I figured as much eventually. Didn't report it the same day I discovered this, because like Mox, I waited for it to fill with stuff, But since it has been a few days I thought to report anyway.  :)

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!