Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unable to complete purchase

I am trying to upgrade my gifted KS package (and to buy a Stronghold during the sale for that matter), and every time I go to the store and try to enter my payment information, I get an error message.  I sent a request to the payment processors per their request, but I have yet to hear anything.  I'd hate to miss out on the sale or the upgrade because of this.  Any help would be appreciated.

I suggest you to upgrade first see if that did work then after completing the purchase try to buy stronghold.

please note that taxes will apply towards your region.

I hope that did help you.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I tried both.  Just upgrade.  Then stronghold. Nope. Then vice versa.  Still nope.  BUT, on the plus side, the payment people seem to be working on it.  I may miss out on the strongholds, but should be good to go for the upgrade (and maybe even a ruby layaway).

Then obviously it's a bug, which you can provide a screenshot and cover personal details to display the bug or the message you get while try to purchase.

or I'd recommend to link your credit card to paypal and try that out as well..

keep in mind paypal takes: 0.88$ as fees each time your purchase anything.

and other option is waiting for a respond :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I've sent in a bug report to the purchase people...and they say they are "working" on it via auto-response.  That, unfortunately, doesn't help me with the stronghold sale.  A tad disappointing that the company ACE is using to process their payments is not as diligent as they are when it comes to customer response.

I've sent in a bug report to the purchase people...and they say they are "working" on it via auto-response.  That, unfortunately, doesn't help me with the stronghold sale.  A tad disappointing that the company ACE is using to process their payments is not as diligent as they are when it comes to customer response.

I'd highly suggest you to include screenshot and bare your mind that's you're not the only one might have this problem..=( it's beyond my knowledge how things work in other countries.

which mostly depends on your ip, location and details should match that same location otherwise livegamer will reject your payment request or give you an error.

I've had a problem long time ago for upgrading.. i was upset it didn't work but i gave it time till it did work =D

screenshot + include the error in details.

that's might help ace team to see if it's from their side problem or livegamer.

Livegamer's a 3rd party payment gateway very highly secured servers using ssl and ip deny if you're from U.S and your details from x state then tried to purchase x item from store while you're in europe... livegamer will give you an error to purchase that item..

Be patient about it and I hope @Tyrant is going read thread once he have the chance to.. 

I would if I could Mox, but I'm something of a dolt when it comes to posting screenshots here in the forums.  Everything I try doesn't seem to work.

I would if I could Mox, but I'm something of a dolt when it comes to posting screenshots here in the forums.  Everything I try doesn't seem to work.

Here's some simple steps to help you to post pictures in the forum. If you need more help I can make a quick video as you may not be the only one that runs into this issue :)

1. Locate the screen you want copied.
  2. Click "Print Screen" on your keyboard to capture your screen. AKA Screen shot.
  3. Open MS paint.
  4. Press Ctrl-V to add screen shot to paint.
  5. Save image.
  6. Go to http://postimage.org/ and upload image.
  7. Click copy to clipboard next DIRECT LINK.
  8. In CF forums click on the "image" icon paste the link in the pop-up.

You can always PM me and I can give out my TS server address and we can talk though it. Hope this helps!

there you go your answer.. 

Here's some simple steps to help you to post pictures in the forum. If you need more help I can make a quick video as you may not be the only one that runs into this issue  :)

1. Locate the screen you want copied.
  2. Click "Print Screen" on your keyboard to capture your screen. AKA Screen shot.
  3. Open MS paint.
  4. Press Ctrl-V to add screen shot to paint.
  5. Save image.
  6. Go to http://postimage.org/ and upload image.
  7. Click copy to clipboard next DIRECT LINK.
  8. In CF forums click on the "image" icon paste the link in the pop-up.

You can always PM me and I can give out my TS server address and we can talk though it. Hope this helps!

Send your screenshot to support@artcraftent.com.  If I knew how to get LiveGamer customer service to go faster, it would already be happening!

LiveGamer customer service's not that fast, estimated time to respond to a direct contact via their system takes 24hours - 48hours or up to 72hours.

Edited by Mox

Well at this time me and a few of my friends are having this same problem. Error no matter what payment method is choosen Paypal, or MC,VISA. Ive tried MultipleI card still is not working, cannot upgrade my package and with KS ending June 30th this worries me a little bit.

Well at this time me and a few of my friends are having this same problem. Error no matter what payment method is choosen Paypal, or MC,VISA. Ive tried MultipleI card still is not working, cannot upgrade my package and with KS ending June 30th this worries me a little bit.

I've just received an answer from LiveGamer. It looks like the first error to be displayed (related to billing information) was a problem with PayPal. After 3 attempts to get the payment done, I got another error, explaining that I had to contact the support team. So I guess after 3 payment failures, they block temporarily the account and it's impossible to make a transaction with LiveGamer.

I sent the message yesterday and I received the answer this afternoon. I would suggest you to also contact their customer support if you haven't already did.

"I'm currently trying to purchase an item on the Crowfall.com website, a KICKSTARTER AMBER package http://crowfall.com/#/pledge for $275US.

The initial error was : Please verify that you have entered the correct billing information. After I receive this error, I tried again twice I think still with PayPal, and changed my billing address on PayPal in case the "e" accentuated would make a difference.

The phone number used for my PayPal account is different than the one that is registered on my VISA credit card (which I used recently for a purchase with LiveGamer).

After trying again, the error I now get, even when changing payment method (VISA) is :

Your purchase failed to complete successfully. Please contact our billing support team for assistance at http://payplussupport.livegamer.com.

2015-06-17, 06:06:03 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.124 Safari/537.36

I appreciate the time spent investigating the issue!"

"Thank you for contacting Payplus Billing Support. For reasons that are unclear to us, your account will not allow Paypal transactions - you may need to contact Paypal directly to see if that is on their end. We've restored your access to the paywall, however please allow 24 hours before retrying your purchase with the credit card to allow the system to reflect the changes."

Edited by courant101