Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unable to finish transaction

I can't finish my transaction when I was trying to buy a large keep, as the system cannot deal with the tax problem.

My card is from HongKong but I was in UK when I support you guys from kickstarter and I will go back in Christmas.

I think you guys shouldn't assume the card's issue place is same as the country I stay.

And it also rise another concern, which is the access from foreign countries. Can I play the game if I go back HongKong? 

I can't finish my transaction when I was trying to buy a large keep, as the system cannot deal with the tax problem.

My card is from HongKong but I was in UK when I support you guys from kickstarter and I will go back in Christmas.

I think you guys shouldn't assume the card's issue place is same as the country I stay.

And it also rise another concern, which is the access from foreign countries. Can I play the game if I go back HongKong? 

I think you need to tunnel yourself into hongkong, because livegamer doesn't allow you to purchase anything if your ip doesn't match your card or details that's from other country.

so an example if you're using credit card, paypal or other payment available for you, which you're in uk and your details from hongkong, livegamer as a payment gateway it will reject your request.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

LiveGamer specializes in game charges, which means they are extra knowledgeable about, and sensitive to any potential for fraud (which includes using a card outside of the country it was issued in) as @Piapiac noted.

You can play the game anywhere in the world, this is strictly a payments issue.  If you are unable to get satisfaction through the LiveGamer support ticket system, please email support@artcraftent.com, and we'll do what we can.  We can't get them to do charges outside their policies though.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook