Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

So I'm a pro

Just thought I'd reiterate what we all already knew.

How can one become like you? I MUST KNOW!

Do you mean "pro" as in the short form of prostitute? Because I neither knew nor suspected that, but I respect people's life choices.

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

Do you mean "pro" as in the short form of prostitute? Because I neither knew nor suspected that, but I respect people's life choices.

that reminds me has anyone asked if E-Prostitution is against the ToS yet

There's only one Pro on these forums, all others are PHC, according to the HC badass mofo himself.... and only himself. You gotta start somewhere. If you write how HC you are in every post you come across, and how everyone else is dog snot, well, then I think you're on your way to the top!

There's only one Pro on these forums, all others are PHC, according to the HC badass mofo himself.... and only himself. You gotta start somewhere. If you write how HC you are in every post you come across, and how everyone else is dog snot, well, then I think you're on your way to the top!

Only suds are suds... there are a few legit HC people on these forums, but they don't really talk much.  Lotta suds though...

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

.............to the top of the sock pile? 

Not the poorly made ones , of course.   Those  certainly would be considered PHC and sure as hell not worthy. :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Hey you said it. I didn't. You should be more hardcore about getting your words straight. Just saying ...

Perhaps some people just don't understand context...

You called yourself a sud, dont see how context is going to help you with that one.

At least I havent called myself a gonzo yet.

Context is literally everything...

Hardcore for you is mod dodging ;)

You don't know what hardcore is.

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Context is literally everything...

You don't know what hardcore is.

Only suds are suds... there are a few legit HC people on these forums, but they don't really talk much.  Lotta suds though...

I don't see anything at all out of context. It's what you said ... don't try to turn it on me because you gave yourself up.

288mqgz.png

So what is the context then? 

That's up to you to figure out... i've given you a big enough hint though, context is everything...

I don't see anything at all out of context. It's what you said ... don't try to turn it on me because you gave yourself up.

What was the context of that post?

Edited by VIKINGNAIL