Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Full version and login issues

So, in the last week I've been cursed by two issues.

On mobile, at least twice a day I have to change to mobile version because the forum appears on full version.

On desktop, I am getting signed off ~once a day, and I have to log back in.

Am I alone?

y9tj8G5.png

Neither of those issues is affecting me. It might be useful to post the OS and browser for both your mobile and desktop.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Cookies are supposed to last much longer than a day. We're still looking into this.

I wonder if it's my problem after all. Fact is I don't have this issue with any other site both on desktop and mobile.

Also, just noticed that I get logged off on desktop around 12.30pm GMT+2 (which is 5:30am in Texas) everyday.. so definitely some cookie issue.

Edited by Fenris DDevil

y9tj8G5.png

I wonder if it's my problem after all. Fact is I don't have this issue with any other site both on desktop and mobile.

Also, just noticed that I get logged off on desktop around 12.30pm GMT+2 (which is 5:30am in Texas) everyday.. so definitely some cookie issue.

I'm surprised your iPhone3 works at all.  But the desktop/Firefox is more interesting.  Do you have your settings in the browser to clear cookies occasionally? (there are also specific programs that do this)   That's all our guys could come up with trying to determine why you are getting logged out daily.  It's a mystery on our end.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook