Ok so I was put into beta group 2 after I helped out in the Kickstarter earlier this year. After I connected my Crowfall account with my Kickstarter rewards I noticed that I was still in beta group 5. This brings up my question. When the beta moves from group 1 to group 2, will all the people the people in beta group 1 still be able to play, or will they have to wait untill the game comes out to play any more of it?

If you can only play in the groups that you are in, that brings up my second question. When the Crowfall website says that I am in beta group 5 as well as 2, is that a glitch in the system, or will I still be able to play with both groups of players?

When start alpha test?

ACE has said that the pre-alpha testihg will start in late summer (so late August or early September) and I believe they said it will go until December 2015. They don't have a date for the alpha stuff, but I would think it would be somewhere around February 2016.

2 beta groups.  The entitlement ones and the email (registration )ones   So  Beta 1, 2 and 3 followed by Beta 1, 2,3,4,5 and 6

ACE has said that the pre-alpha testihg will start in late summer (so late August or early September) and I believe they said it will go until December 2015. They don't have a date for the alpha stuff, but I would think it would be somewhere around February 2016.

wut? Please link reference. Thanks in advance.

So if I'm getting this correct, this means the beta groups are compounding? Say like once beta group 6 starts, groups 1-5 will be playing with them?