Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

$2 Million! - Official discussion thread

hey man, cheering takes a lot of work.

I'm also sure if they tried at full power the whole building's roof would fly off, and everything would collapse to their thu'um like cheering and they would no longer have an office and pay all the damages back which would be about... 2 million.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Congrats ACE!

Best of luck with development in the coming year

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

On 6/9/2015 at 3:44 PM, Tyrant said:

So now that we've paid for Shadow, can we get some answers on what we just bought?

We've still never seen a clear, definitive answer on how Shadow is mechanically different from Dregs.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

So now that we've paid for Shadow, can we get some answers on what we just bought?

We've still never seen a clear, definitive answer on how Shadow is mechanically different from Dregs.

+1 on this one,

We know very little on this ruleset, and it would be nice with a website update explaining a little bit more on what we just got as a strech goal.

This company is so much win! Glad to help! Thanks Tyrant for being all about the money in Slack, I can appreciate it :)

Might as well ditch the KS top hat and display the Sapphire badge since your backer level has been broadcast to the entire community.

Congrats to ACE and to Adall ! 

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

Might as well ditch the KS top hat and display the Sapphire badge since your backer level has been broadcast to the entire community.

Congrats to ACE and to Adall !

Nah, I do humbly request an option to move badge above the avatar though!

Great to hear that the game is continuing to acquire funding, although I have no idea how new people keep finding their way here.

My favorite part of the video was when you guys said: "Too busy to make a fuss about it, we gotta get back to work on combat".

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.