Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VAT related question (not a bug)

Let's say I buy a 2nd KS package from Europe (with shipping stuff) and decide to give it to an american friend... did I just pay international shipping for nothing? Also, what happens if I decide to convert something I was supposed to get shipped to shop credits? Do I get the shipping money back as well?

I should have sent this to support email, but I figured someone on the forum might be interested.

Edited by Fenris DDevil

y9tj8G5.png

The additional $25 for Amber and higher should be included in the price no matter if it is purchased by someone from the US or from Europe. So whether it's purchased by you from Europe and then given to a person living in US, or if he gets it from a backer living in the US, I think that there should be no difference in the price prior to VAT calculation.

I have not read anything yet about this, but I would be very surprised that we also get the $25 shipping cost in CS credits once the system is up.

Edited by courant101

Nah Courant, I was right.

That's how much a Sapphire Package costs: 563.32€, which means 640.46$.... 115$ more than you guys, between VAC and shipping cost.

Edited by Fenris DDevil

y9tj8G5.png

Nah Courant, I was right.

That's how much a Sapphire Package costs: 563.32€, which means 640.46$.... 115$ more than you guys, between VAC and shipping cost.

$525 x 22% (Italy VAT) = $115,50 + $525 = $640,5 563.37