Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hullo casual gamer here...

Quick, hide before the 133T hardcores find out :P

Joking, but Zinnie deceives, we are not as scary as we look, we are much scarier n.n

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Good strategy.  Make everyone think you are weak when you're really strong...I'm a casual gamer too. No wait. I'm new to games. No wait. I just bought this computer...how does it things with stuff? ;)

Welcome to the forums!

Out of curiosity, what brings a casual gamer to Crowfall?  I consider myself pretty casual as well and I like the idea of being able to drop into a campaign and (hopefully) make a real difference even with limited time.

71431_original.jpg

I am curious as to how many players will be allowed in each campain.  Has there been any word on that?

Edited by Tahru

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Not yet. We're expecting normal MMO server population type levels.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Thanks.  I was hoping it was not going to be like arena combat.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

No arena combat, Casual players will be essential in this game...The way they have campaigns set up casual players will have a home with the smart guilds.

I am glad you joined us...

Edited by Nakawe