Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The next best thing!...to waste your time on.

Hello everyone, I've been playing MMOs since they came out and now I'm back to playing on the Everquest progression server.  I missed the epic battles in shadowbane and I'm hoping Crowfall doesn't let me down.  Warhammer had potential but with so many server problems when the big fights started it killed the game for me.  It broke my heart when they announced the White Wolf MMO was canceled so now I have to take it out on someone...and their property...can I log into beta now? No?....How about now?...

Welcome to Crowfall :)

We all hope it will be the next big thing. I hope you stick around and speculate with us on the forum.

Also be sure to check out the FAQ, lots of great information on the details of the game there.

Speculating is what i'm best at. If I could figure out how to switch my speculating skills with my PvP skills I'd rule the server! Muahahahakcoughcough...getting old =(

Welcome aboard.  What we older gamers lack in lighting fast reactions, we more than make up for with patience, plotting, and networking.  :)

Welcome to the forums!

I'll second what Hobs said.  Hopefully us older folks will be able to put our patience and experience to excellent use in Crowfall...even if our reflexes aren't quite what they used to be.   :)   

71431_original.jpg