Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shop item text incorrect/misleading?

This text appears in both the Guild Bundle and the Premium Guild Bundle:

Company Garrison - Guild Halls serve as meeting places for player associations. The COMPANY GARRISON can be use to house the MILITARY Artifacts and Relics won in Campaign Worlds, which can provide game benefits to the members of your guild. Example: Find and display the Spear of Alexus the Warrior Queen, which grants a damage increase when using a spear or polearm within range of this Garrison.

It doesn't make sense, based on what we know about the game, to say that a relic "grants a damage increase when using a spear or polearm within range of this Garrison", since the Garrison would be placed in an EK but the damage bonus would be applied to characters in CWs.

If I'm correct, this phrase should more properly read "which grants a damage increase when using a spear or polearm to tenants who own property within range of this Garrison."

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

There are monsters and combat (and PvP, if the parcel owner allow) in the Eternal Kingdom.   It's a fully playable world, it's just lacking the quarries, mines and mills that produce materials en masse, and it doesn't spawn the top end resources and materials that are necessary to fully upgrade your buildings and structures.  It funcitonal, it's just subservient to the Campaign Worlds.  

Whether you care enough about a blessing granted by any given relic to install it in your Eternal Kingdom or Campaign stronghold is up to you.

Todd

ACE

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

There are monsters and combat (and PvP, if the parcel owner allow) in the Eternal Kingdom.   It's a fully playable world, it's just lacking the quarries, mines and mills that produce materials en masse, and it doesn't spawn the top end resources and materials that are necessary to fully upgrade your buildings and structures.  It funcitonal, it's just subservient to the Campaign Worlds.  

Whether you care enough about a blessing granted by any given relic to install it in your Eternal Kingdom or Campaign stronghold is up to you.

Todd

ACE

Given your risk/reward model, if a parcel owner allows PvP, does it increase productivity in those parcels?

That makes sense. The original information we were given way back in the Stretch Goal 3 announcement was that blessings "are 'always on' your character, regardless of which Kingdom or Campaign you travel to", so the idea of a radius-limited relic is new info.

I'm curious whether a proximity relic counts against your 3-blessing limit, dropping you to 2 active blessings when you move outside of the zone, or if it's a freeby on top of your 3 statics.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully