Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

'Anonymods' are here

Please join us in welcoming the first of two waves of incoming volunteer moderators. In addition to bringing these new moderators on board, we are also transitioning to an 'anonymod' system whereby all moderators will be using secondary accounts for moderation, retaining their primary, personal accounts for posting.

Also, volunteer moderators will rotate out after three months with an eligibility to reapply after a 60-day cool-down. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

reasonable and unbiased

With the possible exception of ModBot, all of us are human and have some form of bias innately. However, we are absolutely dedicated to discussing issues as a group and following the clear-cut direction set by ACE, in order to limit the effect of our own individual bias.

With the possible exception of ModBot, all of us are human and have some form of bias innately. However, we are absolutely dedicated to discussing issues as a group and following the clear-cut direction set by ACE, in order to limit the effect of our own individual bias.

you shouldn't be biased...

as has been made clear, you're being held to higher standards than we plebs.

better keep that in mind :rolleyes:

lol okay "beep boop doop~ error found. Proceed to self-serious post to reassure that all possible contingencies will be met with consideration and rationale. Caution, power abuse imminent, I..I..I error, shutting down."

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Hmmm... sounds like some other group of nameless folk online... are transcripts of PMs and copies of racy pics gonna get leaked to Wiki, if someone infracts? ;)

Just kidding!

Am sure everyone involved is doing their part and for the right reasons... :)

*remembers her first time talking with a certain unnamed and overly-sensitive banhammer-infatuated individual*

Altruism and volunteerism does make the world go round, though. Many people do thankless jobs. Bless them all.

Wish the new crew of Mods well!

*ponders the weight and heft of a banhammer as she looks down at her empty, outstretched hands then shakes her head and quickly departs*

Edited by Maxima

"Signals, Sound off Plates and Greaves! Line up! Prepare to advance!"

- Saying things a Centaur Legionnaire likes to hear.

Anonymity is a very bad thing on the internet. We all know the stories about harassment and threats. But while the mods are anonymous for us, they are not to ACE. So like others, I give them the benefit of the doubt here and let's see how this goes.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!