Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you guys think of my management?

Handies

Looks like a Corsair 500r, same case I passed down for my wife's comp. It's freakin awesome for the price. Doesn't look too cluttered to me.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Looks like a Corsair 500r, same case I passed down for my wife's comp. It's freakin awesome for the price. Doesn't look too cluttered to me.

It is the 750D. It is a good case. I do not like how the acrylic window attracts everything. I have 2 cats, so it becomes worse. Any ideas?

Much better than mine :P, what are those GPUs

I only have one Gpu and it is the Evga 980. I have a NZXT G10 and a Kraken x61 on it though.

It is the 750D. It is a good case. I do not like how the acrylic window attracts everything. I have 2 cats, so it becomes worse. Any ideas?

queue headlight with the screwdriver joke.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I only have one Gpu and it is the Evga 980. I have a NZXT G10 and a Kraken x61 on it though.

If you are having static attraction then you may have a grounding problem.  I have the 750D with 4 dogs and get zero attraction on my window.  I barely get dust on it.  I do use a nano glass cleaner on occasion when I clean the outside of my case.

If you are having static attraction then you may have a grounding problem.  I have the 750D with 4 dogs and get zero attraction on my window.  I barely get dust on it.  I do use a nano glass cleaner on occasion when I clean the outside of my case.

It does not attract badly. It just gets little bit of fur on it.  

It does not attract badly. It just gets little bit of fur on it.  

We're still talking about your computer case, right?

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

• 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty much like mine. Just tie everything in and shove it into the back. It's a mess in the back but looks beautiful from the front.