Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
checkyotrack

ACE preparing for apocalypse? Illuminati confirmed?

Who at ACE is ready for the apocalypse?

8MHaYcj.jpg

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

lol @ crowfall liking antigovernment propaganda. Looks like someone's made a booboo.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=z9izg8Wd8l0

Edited by primal

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

My money is on GW just cause he's implied shooting me.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I agree with most of the things that this person say in the video, several changes that happen every day seem to be aimed at reducing population's power and freedom.

"Maybe they truly believe that it's the way to go."

But yea, I guess someone at ACE forgot to switch account before pressing the button.  :P

Edited by courant101

/puts on tinfoil hat

ACE Crowdfunding is just a front for acquiring funds for prepper agendas.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

This just in: ACE builds $1.9 million compound outside Austin, Texas where GW and J. Todd Coleman lead something called Vault 101.

SWrkfdj.jpg

risky move these days when guys like me In IT have to report such things.

nowadays your company tracks your facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. Things you say online at home on your own time on your personal accounts can get you fired (I find this an intrusion, courts seem to disagree) Much less a corp account. Using a corp account lends the perception that the company supports whatever that person "liked", shared etc

its getting Orwellian

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

risky move these days when guys like me In IT have to report such things.

nowadays your company tracks your facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. Things you say online at home on your own time on your personal accounts can get you fired (I find this an intrusion, courts seem to disagree) Much less a corp account. Using a corp account lends the perception that the company supports whatever that person "liked", shared etc

its getting Orwellian

It most definitely is an intrusion, the courts justice is merely the "justice" of your intruder, smoke and mirrors.

Member of The BlackHand Order

Yeah, I'm glad I work for myself....

Then again, this is the seventh time in the past two years I've had to get fingerprinted because of government regulations. FML.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

The video in question is 9 minutes and 30 seconds long.

9 + 3 + 0 = 12.

The name "Crowfall" contains 8 letters.

12 - 8 = 4.

The video was liked one week ago according to the OP's image.

4 - 1 = 3.

There are 3 sides of a triangle.

Coincidence? I think not!

Notice how there are 12 letters in "subscription".

Also notice that my first piece of math was equal to 12.

12 - 12 = 0.

The answer to the above math problem turned 90 degrees to the right/left creates the shape of an eye.

Put the eye in the middle of the triangle. Now, you see the truth, my fellow tinfoil-hat-wearing brother!

Edited by ShadoPandauin

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.. and gerbils on crowcaine."

The video in question is 9 minutes and 30 seconds long.

9 + 3 + 0 = 12.

The name "Crowfall" contains 8 letters.

12 - 8 = 4.

The video was liked one week ago according to the OP's image.

4 - 1 = 3.

There are 3 sides of a triangle.

Coincidence? I think not!

Notice how there are 12 letters in "subscription".

Also notice that my first piece of math was equal to 12.

12 - 12 = 0.

The answer to the above math problem turned 90 degrees to the right/left creates the shape of an eye.

Put the eye in the middle of the triangle. Now, you see the truth, my fellow tinfoil-hat-wearing brother!

You win.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

The corresponding article has been hidden to prevent further problems while under review. Thanks for not including the link within your quotes.