Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SQL Error with the forum.

Mysql query error:

lczXiSw.png

I hope that's going be fixed soon.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

That's our forum provider Invision, will get it to them.  I had one like it myself earlier today too.

That's why I've report it as a bug.. I am pretty sure it will get fixed soon.

+1 to Tyrant for handling the night shift bugs.

AAA+++ for night shifting.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

FYI I've submitted this issue to the official Invision Support Team. Hopefully they are able to resolve the issue quickly. I'll post here again when I hear back from them. Thanks guys!

Seth

FYI I've submitted this issue to the official Invision Support Team. Hopefully they are able to resolve the issue quickly. I'll post here again when I hear back from them. Thanks guys!

Seth

I haven't seen the error in a few days though.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Seth

It appears it's the sql server that you guys using, anyway hopefully this going be fixed asap.

I haven't seen the error in a few days though.

same but it's better to inform Invision support team  to asap, so no error will appear like that in future.