Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Founders' Update: Layaway & last days

Pann

So question, what happens if say we put an amount on layaway towards an upgrade but don't pay the remaining amount by June 30th? Can we still pay the rest to finish the upgrade or does it just end and that's it and would hope to get a refund of what we put on layaway?

wait what, the option to gift will end soon as well?

No, the option to buy the packages will end, but you can still gift those after June 30th.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Upgrade/gifting ends on the 30th. Pretty clear... though I suppose a mistake could have been made in the language.

@pang, layaway now... you should get what you want later. You are buying it now, just picking it up later once your broke ass can afford it :)

Edited by Adall

Despite how clear it is, I think you have it wrong.  =p

Buying KS packages will end on the 30th, but gifting them will not.

I can see that I am wrong per tyrant... langauge should be updated!

So question, what happens if say we put an amount on layaway towards an upgrade but don't pay the remaining amount by June 30th? Can we still pay the rest to finish the upgrade or does it just end and that's it and would hope to get a refund of what we put on layaway?

Layaways last 18 months so you have lots of time to pay.  (adding this to the above)

If you put something on layaway, it will be there until you pay it off, or cancel it.  If you cancel the monies paid are converted to store credit. (adding this to above too!).

Thanks!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Despite how clear it is, I think you have it wrong.  =p

Buying KS packages will end on the 30th, but gifting them will not.

Well it says "2. Last chance for Kickstarter Upgrades and Gifting Program". 

I guess that the gifting system will indeed continue, based on previous posts from ACE, but I think that the wording could create confusion.

edit : "You may purchase unlimited 2015 pledge packages, and gifting either type of pledge packages and/or items has no expiration date." :)  

Edited by courant101

When can we expect the ability to return elements of a package for store credit?

The current plan is when we have more in the store to purchase!  I doubt we'll get to this until after the summer.

Recruit-a-friend huh?  I thought those suggestions didn't go over super well in the 'Suggestion' sub-forum.  

We don't have any near-term plans for refer-a-friend program.  I do like friend programs that have light mutual rewards.  We prefer people to invite friends first and foremost because they think the game will be fun and they want to play with their friends.  The friend programs that have serious rewards seem a little desperate to me.

Can someone spitball what these light mutual rewards could be?  Cosmetics perhaps?

Screen_Shot_2015_09_13_at_3_04_43_PM.png

Check us out here.

First of all thanks for the interesting update about business.

Layaways last 18 months so you have lots of time to pay.  (adding this to the above)

If you put something on layaway, it will be there until you pay it off, or cancel it.  If you cancel the monies paid are converted to store credit. (adding this to above too!).

Thanks!

What about the layaway KS Bloodstone or Diamond, will it be a 18 months limit as well to pay off the entire price?

cheers :D

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.