Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Purchase Error, Payment Accepted?

I tried to upgrade my Kickstarter purchase today from Sapphire to Ruby.

I tried three times and got an error each time saying the transaction failed.

After the first time i contacted my bank and it was rejected due to security wishing verification of such a large purchase.

This was authorized with my consent to make the purchase the next time I tried to purchase.

When i tried a 2nd it gave the same failed error.  

I figured maybe trying again on a failed page would have caused it to error again to backed out and restarted the purchase from the beginning store page.

It unfortunately error again.

But now when I look at my bank account it says my credit card has been credited the amount.

Now I am not sure if I purchased the upgrade or not.

I am also curious about after purchasing this upgrade how much the layway plan for the emerald would be.

Given the now reduced upgrade price.

But I can't decide till the ruby purchase goes through.

Can someone please look into this and verify if the purchase went though or not?

If not could I get assistance in making the purchase since i seem to be having a problem.

I suggest to send an email at support@artcraftent.com to verify if the transaction went through. It's possible to see all transactions made on a Crowfall account by going on the website, clicking on your username after logging in, then Account and Transactions.

I think that after the 3rd attempt to make a payment with Live Gamer, the service is blocked until the customer service unblocks the account, so you might need to contact them if there's still an error message displayed.

For the layaway plan, from Ruby to Emerald, which means a difference of $1,500, I think it is 15% ($225) that you have to pay immediately on purchase and after that you would have 18 months to pay the rest ($1,275).

Edited by courant101

Ok courant...I cant take it any more! Add an avatar! Something! Anything! My OCD can't handle it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

And yeah like she said contacting support is your best way to resolve this.

His avatar looks like First lieutenant to me. Just really small.

I tried to upgrade my Kickstarter purchase today from Sapphire to Ruby.

I tried three times and got an error each time saying the transaction failed.

After the first time i contacted my bank and it was rejected due to security wishing verification of such a large purchase.

This was authorized with my consent to make the purchase the next time I tried to purchase.

When i tried a 2nd it gave the same failed error.  

I figured maybe trying again on a failed page would have caused it to error again to backed out and restarted the purchase from the beginning store page.

It unfortunately error again.

But now when I look at my bank account it says my credit card has been credited the amount.

Now I am not sure if I purchased the upgrade or not.

I am also curious about after purchasing this upgrade how much the layway plan for the emerald would be.

Given the now reduced upgrade price.

But I can't decide till the ruby purchase goes through.

Can someone please look into this and verify if the purchase went though or not?

If not could I get assistance in making the purchase since i seem to be having a problem.

There is a sapphire on your account so the purchase was successful.  As noted above, you can go to the Crowfall.com website, login, under your name select Account, then the Backer Rewards tab to see what you have anytime!

Just go to pledge packages and you'll see the Emerald layaway starting price.

And thanks!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

There is a sapphire on your account so the purchase was successful.  As noted above, you can go to the Crowfall.com website, login, under your name select Account, then the Backer Rewards tab to see what you have anytime!

Just go to pledge packages and you'll see the Emerald layaway starting price.

And thanks!

First line of my post.

I was trying to UPGRADE TO RUBY.

That is what is in error and not certain.

You have not answered or solved the original question.

10838252_848897528521767_330361340374266

Edited by Tygari

First line of my post.

10838252_848897528521767_330361340374266

You should continue to to work on this at support@artcraftent.com

A pending transaction is one that hasn't made it to ArtCraft yet, I'm assuming it's a temporary hold (where the payment provider asks if they can make a charge before actually making the charge).  If you haven't put a ticket in with LiveGamer already you should do so ASAP.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

First line of my post.

Hey Tygari, and welcome to the forums.

I know you are probably extremely stressed that your pledge upgrade is in limbo, so your comment has come across frustrated. I just want you to realize that the executive producer of the game took personal time, at midnight, in his own home, to personally check your account and give you a response to your concerns. I hope your email to support and ticket to livegamer gets your issue resolved quickly.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

• 4 months later...

Hi I purchase gold bundle and got an error so I purchase a second time and got 2 bills  :( someone can help me please ? I don't have enough money to pay two gold bundle.

Ty