Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No more profile status update?

Probably not a bug and definitely not a big deal but it appears the status update feature is gone. Not that it served much of a purpose anyway just figured worth mentioning that its no longer able to update it to see if its a bug or was removed on purpose.

The feature has been disabled. Really didn't serve much purpose. If we find some need for it in the future, we can always bring it back. 

The feature has been disabled. Really didn't serve much purpose. If we find some need for it in the future, we can always bring it back. 

Yeah figured as much. Agree like said no real purpose atm. Besides being used for being passive aggressive and trolly to others that is lol.

Kinda bummed about this really... why are we stripping a community feature that took zero resources to manage? Let's remove likes, star ratings and posting too. They don't really add to the community at all, or the feeling of having a community here. All official posts should just have view counts, so you guys can see how many times your things have been glanced over.

Edited by Adall

If I realized this was going to happen then I would have had an epic one liner rather than " So bored"

PvE is like water to my whiskey. Don't water down my whiskey.- Ronald Reagan

Don't be a custard gonzo.- Abraham Lincoln