Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

League of Legends Season 5 Starts Today

ted pearl

Platinum IV and Gold V accounts. Definitely fun, but very aggressive near and around gold area. Platinum's not much better, but I can safely say that Gold is even worse than those at Bronze because Bronze people are willing to improve.

Also, ranked doesn't start until the 21st of January, so you're a little early.

FishSignature_zpsb20b4dec.jpg

Platinum IV and Gold V accounts. Definitely fun, but very aggressive near and around gold area. Platinum's not much better, but I can safely say that Gold is even worse than those at Bronze because Bronze people are willing to improve.

Also, ranked doesn't start until the 21st of January, so you're a little early.

I was kind of joking about the Bronze 5 part, although the soft reset will probably put me somewhere in Bronze. I can often do okay against low Golds, but Plats rip me apart.

Pm4QhLs.png

Who wants to get together and make a Troll4Life Team playing non-meta champs and getting to maybe Gold? ;)

What, you mean that's not how I'm supposed to be playing the game already?

Count me in.

Edited by ted pearl

Pm4QhLs.png

Who wants to get together and make a Troll4Life Team playing non-meta champs and getting to maybe Gold? ;)

I mean... It's possible... I could do it on my Gold V account... Chances are, that one isn't going to make it back to Gold right away.

FishSignature_zpsb20b4dec.jpg

gold 5, nothing but support with minor stints into jungle but I havent got up to speed on jungling so I prefer support over anything else which people are eager to NOT play so I get it nearly every game.

It's a painful way to climb and any league 5 is brutal be is bronze, silver, gold etc. It's full of a load of people who prob dont deserve to be there but squeaked in for the reward. I'm just trying to NOT be that person along with them.

I've been playing league since...

idk since when but Vayne was the "new" champion in the league lol

but I've never really bothered with ranked games since non of my friends really wanted to play ranked games.  I'm pretty sure if I actually cared to I could be high Gold or low Plat, but it's sort of daunting, I did my placement matches just to see where I'd end up and I got shoved in Silver 2 and was like eeeh maybe if I was gold but I just didnt have to drive to climb, maybe this season I'll put a little more effort into it.  But for the last year or so I've just been playing ARAM (yea I know) but they're pretty fun, and mindless as well, I can cheif and play all night without having to worry about someone flaming me for making a stoner move.

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

gold 5, nothing but support with minor stints into jungle but I havent got up to speed on jungling so I prefer support over anything else which people are eager to NOT play so I get it nearly every game.

It's a painful way to climb and any league 5 is brutal be is bronze, silver, gold etc. It's full of a load of people who prob dont deserve to be there but squeaked in for the reward. I'm just trying to NOT be that person along with them.

Mhmm, I main support too. It's the most strategically fun role out there. It's less about face bashing, and more setting up penta face bashings for your team. But I've noticed the same thing you pointed out; an astounding number of players in the 5's can't take a penta kill even when I hand it to them on a silver platter.

Pm4QhLs.png

New Jungle stuff is interesting. I like the champ changes, and Zed needs to hurry and get balanced, way too OP'd for too long. 

I haven't played a game yet (doing some HW), but I see they added a new item for top laners to help with pushing if they are tanks.

I've played on and off for a few years, I leave for 6 months and return for a month.

Last time I came back, got back to Gold 3 in about a week from Silver 4 or where ever my account had degraded to.

Good lord, the combination of people being very average and amazingly volatile is disgusting. Gold is horrific.

Pushing for plat this season if I can manage. Sticking to my support guns though, I dont have the mentality for top lane. I dont mind ADC but always feel like I could support myself better than the poor sap who ends up supporting me. Jungle is weird these days and I havent played mid since season 1 =( 

Pushing for plat this season if I can manage. Sticking to my support guns though, I dont have the mentality for top lane. I dont mind ADC but always feel like I could support myself better than the poor sap who ends up supporting me. Jungle is weird these days and I havent played mid since season 1 =( 

Add me in game, I want to see these Diamond skills you got.

I hit diamond on s3 and s4 but I quit lol last year and they threw me in plat for inactivity ( --' )

I'm comming back now for s5 and I expect to hit master III in 1 maybe 2 months 

TANK TRISTANA FTW