Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Blocked threads show new content status/flag in My Content

After a thread has been blocked, the thread remains in the My Content list, and shows the new content status/flag if there is unread content in that thread. There seems to be no way to clear this status/flag in the My Content list.

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.

After a thread has been blocked, the thread remains in the My Content list, and shows the new content status/flag if there is unread content in that thread. There seems to be no way to clear this status/flag in the My Content list.

One way to flag that content as "read" is to use the "Mark Community Read" link at the bottom of the page.  It is a little hard to see because it is black text over the background image.

IhhQKY6.gif

If your on pc you should be able to unfollow the thread, but I'm not sure that addresses your problem...

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

If your on pc you should be able to unfollow the thread, but I'm not sure that addresses your problem...

That wouldn't remove it from My Content. Moreover, unless there's a second way to unfollow the thread, I can't get to the thread to unfollow it in the first place.

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.

One way to flag that content as "read" is to use the "Mark Community Read" link at the bottom of the page.  It is a little hard to see because it is black text over the background image.

That's true, that would work. Good idea.

The bug remains, however.