Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reagan

The Presidents

This is a good guild. I played with them in Shadowbane for a time. I'm glad to see you guys here.

We're playing Magicbane atm just to brush up after such a long hiatus

sig.png

He had a kid and has not played games in 3-4 years now.  He pops on our board now and again to say Hi.  Like many of our membership, it will take a very good game to get him to re-surface in gaming.   Crowfall could be the game.

Hah, I have had 2 boys but never stopped - just lost the ability to powergame.   My boys are older now and I make plenty of $$$, so it is a new era of gaming for me, though less dexterous to be sure.

yeah. great to see you guys - hopefully gaming industry evolve as much as we do when

we get older! :)

Hah ya! I knew when I started getting arthritis I was in for it. I'll hang up the mouse though when they pull it from my cold dead hands!

sig.png

TP will be playing CF. Hope to gather up some of our wayward members from the past few games. Our website has changed PM me for additional details.

Good to see TP again after playing with you guys on SB. Hawks Talons will be in CF without our founder (Ahz Badaxe) I am sad to say. He passed away May 21st. We look forward to his daughter playing in his memory and playing with the friends in TP.

40323620101305517s.jpg