Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lastgirl

Forum signature size restrictions

No.  (I just love saying No, thanks for the opportunity @Adall!)  Unless you can provide some kind of compelling rationale for this that falls within our other rules. 

Because you have 3?  ;)

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

No.  (I just love saying No, thanks for the opportunity @Adall!)  Unless you can provide some kind of compelling rationale for this that falls within our other rules.

Formatting and links to specific parts of our community...

Picture centered (not going to do that on mobile):

The Dregs Crowfall Community

Discussion - Live Chat - Wiki - Marketplace

(Bottom four all links).

Can you give me a reason why more than two URLs IS an issue? @tyrant because I love challenging authority on frivolous rules

@tyrant @pam: One really good reason? I can think of multiple links that users might want to include in a signature;

• Twitter/Social Media Profile Links
  • Twitch/Streaming Profile Links
  • Guild Website Page
  • Community Website (The Dregs, CF.GG, Angry Crows, Wiki Sites, etc)
  • Link to API Stats for your Character/Accounts/Guild
  • Links to Forum Posts (I've seen a few people who highlight their own "idea" threads)

Its really easy to see how more then 2 links could be useful. I don't want to type out a link, only to force someone to type it in or copy/paste because... this isn't the stone age. Its 2015!!! 

From those above links? I could easily see myself having 4-5 of those in my forum profile. People might like to look at everything I say and do outside of my forum posts. I don't think that out of the above list most people couldn't find at least 3 to link in their profile.

The obvious solution, scree, is to set up a portal page with links to all that stuff and then just have your sig just link to that portal =)

On a more serious note, scree is correct and this limitation is pointlessly limiting.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully