Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Realized I should do this.

I started this account back in May and I just realized I never made an introduction post.

I am 21 and still in school pursuing to be a High School teacher then Principal. I have been into games since I was very young, and my first MMO was Runescape back in 2003 :lol: I love majority of music, sports, science, you name it and I probably enjoy it. I love to sing and I am trying to convince myself to learn an instrument but I don't have the patience lol.

I decided to back Crowfall because I like what I read. The only other games I've back are Archeage and Smite. Trion Worlds ended up screwing us Founders so I'm praying ArtCraft respects us. I love PvP because of the non scripted nature that it can be. I prefer smaller scale combat over large scale however both are a lot of fun.

Anyway thanks for putting up with my questions and suggestions in advance as I think a lot about how to improve anything in life including this game.

My name is Vitalized and I approve this message.

PvE is like water to my whiskey. Don't water down my whiskey.- Ronald Reagan

Don't be a custard gonzo.- Abraham Lincoln

I can appreciate the forum signature.  

Trion should have stopped with RIFT.  They had an amazing game, then they went out and tried to do Defiance, and some other failed stuff, and put a huge tarnish to their name.

You started Runescape when you were 9?  How'd that work out for you?  Genuinely curious.

Kudos for the career aspirations too.  Dream job would have been to be a teacher.  Unfortunately, the pay is poorly made socks in the States.  High School would have been my route as well.  Maybe Middle School at the youngest.

[@--(o.O)@]

Yup 9 years old in 4 grade. It is a very simple game so it went quite well if I can remember. I learned what a hug was from that lol and I had my first internet gf on that game..... HotNSexy8.... told me quite a few things.

I have been a junior high youth leader in a church and when these middle schoolers are telling me what is going on, 13 year olds having sex, bullying none stop, had 2 suicides in the school near where I live, it has driven my thoughts to I need to change that. Teachers are paid well here in texas and there is a desperate need for them. Starting salary is around 45k without any experience. Being a principal( Middle school or High school) I can influence the system to no longer treat kids like a number, actually set up a working curriculum, and show them the mistakes our past generations and our generation have done.

Lincoln actually said those words XD

PvE is like water to my whiskey. Don't water down my whiskey.- Ronald Reagan

Don't be a custard gonzo.- Abraham Lincoln

I have been a junior high youth leader in a church and when these middle schoolers are telling me what is going on, 13 year olds having sex, bullying none stop, had 2 suicides in the school near where I live, it has driven my thoughts to I need to change that. Teachers are paid well here in texas and there is a desperate need for them. Starting salary is around 45k without any experience. Being a principal( Middle school or High school) I can influence the system to no longer treat kids like a number, actually set up a working curriculum, and show them the mistakes our past generations and our generation have done.

This is a really noble goal and the sort of thing that is desperately needed in our public education system.  I hope your pursuits work out and that you are able to affect the sorts of changes you mentioned. 

In the mean time, hopefully the forums and eventually Crowfall itself can provide some entertainment!

71431_original.jpg