Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funniest Assassin/Rogues class in a MMO

snissel

I never played it but the one rogue class I feared the most and looked really fun to play was the Witch Elves from Warhammer online for me. They were quite devastating back in the day.

The best rogue class for that I did play was AOC assassin after it got fixed a little.

Edited by snissel

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

Female Dwarve Rogues were pretty funny in Wow.  They were tiny and would make little yelps when someone hit them.  When you equipped a pair of swords with them, they looked even more ridiculous. I suspect the Duelist will have a similar effect.

Female Dwarve Rogues were pretty funny in Wow.  They were tiny and would make little yelps when someone hit them.  When you equipped a pair of swords with them, they looked even more ridiculous. I suspect the Duelist will have a similar effect.

Damn I never play females in mmo's because I don't like getting hit on but this will change in CF but I wish I would have know that about female dwarves. Female dwarves were probably the most underplayed race/gender in wow.

Ya, I had one with the little Pippy Longstockings tails sticking up.  What made it more fun was when you made a kill, being destroyed by a little girl made people even more emotional about it.

Looks like you are already well on your way to playing a female.  Nice avatar!

Ya, I had one with the little Pippy Longstockings tails sticking up.  What made it more fun was when you made a kill, being destroyed by a little girl made people even more emotional about it.

Looks like you are already well on your way to playing a female.  Nice avatar!

Lol that's awesome, I'm thinking of using a "cute" name for my assassin. Maybe something like SmoochiesPoo or something like that. I would love to hear people scream at their desk when I gank them. "SmooochiesPooooooooooooooooooooo" you effen gripe!

Personally I've always played the Assassin/Rogue archetype.  WoW, GW2, love em all! There is something about dealing MASSIVE damage and using skill to stay alive! Love it! High risk, high reward  :D

Edited by The Infanta

Only the strong survive

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

does loki from smite count

cos he has a funny laugh and u can taunt people with it while invisible

a lot of the time they ragequit if you ult them and deliver critical backstabs

thats always funny to me tbh

like that one time i threw out a loki decoy to a rama ult, and rama was about to land back down with no health, the decoy blew up and killed him lmbo owned

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg