Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Payment issues extend offer - Official discussion thread

This is a really good idea, I'm so glad you guys are thinking about the community. Having payment issues can be super duper frustrating (Maybe ACE can give them an in-game cookie platter for their EK to make them happy? I know it would make me happy after being so frustrated). I really hope this helps push our stretch goal into the Asian market so that we can expand our amazing family here at CF. Have a blessed day, Pann.

~*Hugs and Giggles*~

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Yay, more time for me to find someone with a pledge. Now Jesus is on my side too.

You know I've been helping people get a KickStarter Pledge all month right? :D hint* hint*

Check out my profile.

This will really help for all of those on Social Security!

lmao!

Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

This is a really nice intention, let no Crow be left behind! :)

Nor their wallets, the first is pay day for a lot of people. ~teehee

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

the new checkout system now goes all the way to paypal login without error prompt, good job (location: malaysia)

no.. it doesn't..

"Error: Your purchase failed to complete successfully. Please contact our billing support team for assistance at http://payplussupport.livegamer.com.

2015-06-29, 23:06:19 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.1.0 Waterfox/38.1.0"

Super custarden hella annoying.. I can't buy anything on any of my accounts anymore because I've made too many purchases and have had my accounts flagged.. wtf???? Yo ACE, your payment processor sucks ass!

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Your a wicked bad influence.....What the hell it is only $$$...Will upgrade my last contributor to an amber...

lol look at it as an investment. If socks hit the fan u can always resell for more XD

OQa1xvz.png?1

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

no.. it doesn't..

"Error: Your purchase failed to complete successfully. Please contact our billing support team for assistance at http://payplussupport.livegamer.com.

2015-06-29, 23:06:19 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.1.0 Waterfox/38.1.0"

Super custarden hella annoying.. I can't buy anything on any of my accounts anymore because I've made too many purchases and have had my accounts flagged.. wtf???? Yo ACE, your payment processor sucks bottom!

update: yeah, only layaway payment with paypal works, buying any other store items do not work... :(

I tried upgrading my account from KS Amber to KS Sapphire when I had an error with Paypal. I then could not complete the upgrade and subsequently lost the ability to upgrade completely. I submitted a ticket to the provider and all they said was that I was clear to try again. However, I can not upgrade my account. While the website seems to still recognize my pledge and shows the Upgrade Now banner, the pledge store no longer recognizes my pledge and is asking me to purchase a new pledge. :unsure:   

Edited by pjbanyai

pjbanyai, you should definitely email support@artcraftent.com and describe your situation to them directly.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully