Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello There!

Hi! I'm Vaeryx, that's not my real name of course though. I've been here since the start and never noticed this part of the forums so this is my late introduction. In Crowfall I hope to see more Rpers and hope to Rp. I am casually hardcore :D  and am interested in this game's mechanics. 

Currently I'm looking into playing the Assassin. If there's a teleporting character I'll do that instead though... I want the teleports... I need the teleports... GIVE ME THE TELEPORTS!!!! Seriously, If there's a teleporting character in this game and I don't know about it, slap me, then tell me :ph34r: . I will love the devs forever if they give me a teleporting rogue archetype.

Hope to see you in the game!                                      

-The Master of Teleports

Edited by Vaeryx

I remember that ACE has discussed about teleportation in one of the interviews given during Kickstarter. If I recall correctly, they were suggesting that some archetypes could have powers that would prevent other characters to teleport nearby or would interfere with the normal execution of this ability... or something similar to this.

Teleporting rogue archetype would be cool indeed.  :D

Welcome!

Seems like you might possibly be interested in a teleporting character.   ;)

What is your favorite use of a teleporting ability from any game?

71431_original.jpg

Welcome!

Seems like you might possibly be interested in a teleporting character.   ;)

What is your favorite use of a teleporting ability from any game?

I loved the thief's shadowstep in Guild Wars 2. There were so many ways to do it.

Hello Vaeryx! Nice to meet ya!

Nice to meet you too!

I remember that ACE has discussed about teleportation in one of the interviews given during Kickstarter. If I recall correctly, they were suggesting that some archetypes could have powers that would prevent other characters to teleport nearby or would interfere with the normal execution of this ability... or something similar to this.

Cool!

Edited by Vaeryx

I loved the thief's shadowstep in Guild Wars 2. There were so many ways to do it.

I play thief VERY casually.  Shadowstep is good fun and can certainly serve multiple tactical purposes.

71431_original.jpg

Welcome to the forums.  *disappears*

*reappears*   Hope you enjoy your stay.  :)