Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tahru

Serrated - Maximizing the Crowfall Experience EU/RU/NA [Now Accepting Members]

We have built quite a good structure for the guild roles.

But we could really use more people focused on trades, crafting, economic and civil government positions.

The governor position is open for the passionate person who fits.

All guilds start with inspired individuals hoping to create something greater than themselves.

We are so lucky in Serrated to have attracted a team of people that all could have been guild leaders themselves.  What is different about Serrated is that the leadership embrasses each person and finds a way to help them reach their own potential.  This is not done in a way that would expose a guild to weakness.  This is done by learning what drives each member and creating the opportunity to help them realize it.   We can do this because Serrated is a guild-1st guild.  Egos are checked at the door and we welcome opinions and embrace enthusiasm even when it means rethinking pervious ideas.

In short, the guild goals are:

1. guild, ally and member growth success!  There is no priority greater than another.

We don't change for change sake.  We change because it is change that will make us successful.

To like-minded guilds, we welcome your alliance.  Contact me and we will form a future together,  We will embrace your guild with the same respect we embrace each other.

If you question the ability of a person or organization to live up to this, I invite you to question all guild members and guild allies.  If your guild thinks it will push Serrated to the side, we will cross the paths paved with blood.  Serrated will not fail.

Edited by Tahru

Greetings,

A new Governor has been selected, welcome Birne :) !!

As always we need more exceptional people to share all the end game activities of Crowfall with us.

We are especially looking for those craftsmen and women, traders, economists and other like minded high financiers who want to dominate Crowfall economically.

Come plant you banner in our camp and help us dominate across the range of Crowfall activities :).

Edited by Anaraion

Just recently found out about Crowfall and decided to back. I consider myself to be incredibly lucky to have found this group of people.  They've welcomed me with open arms and are very accepting of my ideas, despite how green I am in the guild and game.  The guild has such incredible potential and I'm SO excited to have a chance to be part of things as it grows!

There are still positions left!  Join today if you want to help shape what will surely be one of the top guilds in the game!

I've recently joined Serrated and the passion and drive for both the guild and the game is second-to-none. I'm also a European player so we appeal to both sides of the pond. If you're looking for a great community-orientated guild, then please feel free to drop by our forum and have a chat!

Anarion, I just did a google scan for "mmo avatar" and was looking for something senatory with a reddish beard to match my reddish beard irl.  And thus my avatar :D

Of course, facemask, beard, same thing.  It'll do for now hahaha!

And in terms of Serrated, I'm loving the openness of the guild and how you, Birne, and Tahru and totally open to new ideas and accepting of different directions.  It's great to see a community being built from the ground up and I'm truly excited to meet new players as they join and see what wonderful contributions they'll make to our growing family!

Edited by Clex

LOL... I was sure it was WoW and something like mini Tyrael... oh well <_< .

As for the guild, it is amazing how we are going so well, but that is far more based on all you and the guildies fantastic suggestions.  Honestly the dynamic input makes it very hard not to grow in amazing and awesome ways :) !!

Thanks for everything :) !!

Really loving how the ball is rolling on getting alliance members together and building one of the largest communities in CF!  And of course, members are still being sought for our growing guild!  Just click the banner is our signatures to head to the main site to join today!  We'd love to meet you and answer any questions you have!

Just a quick question since I am already looking at your introduction text.

You say you are recruiting NA and EU players, does this mean you are going to have an EU branch of the guild on the EU server, or does the EU people joining you have to play on the NA server. 

Us EU peeps have to constantly worry about our latency in action based games, especially pvp'ers, so its always nice with a clarification :)

@zinnie

We don't know for sure how the Crowfall distribution is going to work.  No matter what happens, we intend to deal with regional issues with lag and timezone in a realistic way.

For example, it may be likely that each campaign is regional, so we might split the watch up based on that and run multiple campaigns.  Or in cases where the lag is not significant, we may run a round the clock effort in one campaign.  We are hoping EK's won't be an issue to share at this point.

It is something we are considering all the time.

Just a quick question since I am already looking at your introduction text.

You say you are recruiting NA and EU players, does this mean you are going to have an EU branch of the guild on the EU server, or does the EU people joining you have to play on the NA server. 

Us EU peeps have to constantly worry about our latency in action based games, especially pvp'ers, so its always nice with a clarification :)

Hello Zinnie,

As Tahru said this is an issue for us.  We already are an international guild.  Our ideal is a server where latency and lag are non issues.  Not that is was a great game but I played ESO on the EU server with an international guild.  We hag no lag issues.

Also and very importantly on the EU server we saw a NA Ebonheart Faction guild just flip the map every flippin night.

Now so many Crowfall issues are not clear, such as servers, setting siege times and the list goes on.  Trust me when I say we are monitoring this issue.  When Crowfall makes clear certain aspects of their infrastructure and CW mechanics we will have a better answer.

And so you know I hope it a good one as I am in Germany and Tahru is in the US.  It matters a great deal to us.