Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tahru

Serrated - Maximizing the Crowfall Experience EU/RU/NA [Now Accepting Members]

BOOM

As Ambassador I can in fact boom my own post.  Not as well as your mom booms my post.  But close

BOOM!

9/10 

Bonus points for being 7 times older then my mother. 

xctwLnf.png

ROFL!

So I saw this and I think the most interesting post I saw in their "Lateran Festival" was by another member of LW, stating that it was good to unwind during war and have a moment of rest ... I withheld my desire to bring up the Vietnam war ... lol, granted we lost that war, it was a vital importance on how to view wars in the future. There is no rest in war =D

SR8DSig_Forsakenwish.png

So far - I am enjoying my time in Serrated. The forums have a high-quality of interaction and activity. The goals and mission of Serrated equate to what I am looking for in a Guild. I do believe my Crowfall experience is going to be even greater having joined Serrated.

Crowfall forum name: Ridgebeam

Serrated forum name: Rohland

(Not sure why I made two different names, But I like both) 

Morning Crows! 3 months into 2016 the updates are still steadily coming from ACE but of course we want more me in particular I want to see some more info on Myrmidon but all in good time

So glad to see that one of our newest members Ridgebeam aka Rohland is enjoying he's time with Serrated and even happier to see you posting on this thread....Of course it now means you'll be expected to bump this thread all the time ;)

And last but not least I'd like to announce two other new members to our ranks Skiim & Dema! Welcome new members to Serrated

Edited by Citadel_1664

3e1fe97e6f8cb8b5d3e53745cdedd75a67909c97

Follow Us On Twitter ~ @SerratedGuild

Hello fellows. How are you all enjoying BDO? Usually I'm the type to get to max level fairly quickly but I fully admit I have been completely distracted by everything shiny on every corner. 

Hello fellows. How are you all enjoying BDO? Usually I'm the type to get to max level fairly quickly but I fully admit I have been completely distracted by everything shiny on every corner. 

It was alright. Not my ideal PvP game though. It's way too laggy with the servers being on the west coast and myself being on the east coast, the rubberbanding is horrible. However, everything else about the game is pretty fantastic.

Edited by Jon

I myself just have not got enough motivation.  I am reading some books and have gone back to tweaking my Space Wolves 40k army...

Yeah I am a dork  B) .

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89