Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tahru

Serrated - Maximizing the Crowfall Experience EU/RU/NA [Now Accepting Members]

I feel interested in this guild, though i still have some questions about this if you don't mind.

Seeing that i just joined the forum for less than a week and just about to try the alpha test next week.

There's server in this game, does it mean that each server has different guild/character/player/etc?

Which mean that serrated is focused on 1 server?

Will the guild be officially created when beta/launch where we will apply for immediately?

Since as far as i know, all data in alpha is just temporary.

5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

I feel interested in this guild, though i still have some questions about this if you don't mind.

Seeing that i just joined the forum for less than a week and just about to try the alpha test next week.

There's server in this game, does it mean that each server has different guild/character/player/etc?

Which mean that serrated is focused on 1 server?

Will the guild be officially created when beta/launch where we will apply for immediately?

Since as far as i know, all data in alpha is just temporary.

There is plenty of time to choose a guild.  The game content is largely not there and many have gotten bored of the Hunger Dome and are not playing, using BDO to pass the time.

We will reserve the guild name when ACE sets that up.  I thought is was going to be soon.   I don't think the guild is server restricted, but we really do not know what ACE will do.  Todd has said before that he wants to avoid splitting the US and UK guilds.   In short, we do not know.

Hope that helps!

Edited by Tahru

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

@CytheS Thanks for your interest in joining us as my esteemed guild leader said it's a bit early to know specifics in relation to guild mechanics within the game, However if you are looking for a place to call home then I'd ask that you consider submitting an application anyway whilst a good number of our players are currently playing 'Black Desert Online' we do have a small number of members still playing Alpha here and there....Any other questions just ask!

In other news my fellow Crows I'm pleased to announced 2 more new members ibadc312 & black dove! Welcome to Serrated, Glad to have you both on-board :D

3e1fe97e6f8cb8b5d3e53745cdedd75a67909c97

Follow Us On Twitter ~ @SerratedGuild

Greetings,

As always we are looking for exceptional people.  If you are looking for a home for CF please consider us.  We have ton of options.  here below is our military structure :) !!

fd93e73276a4692fa01021fea9b5c4e8717cc76eaeb53ba00847bc3a44919568a550dcbdf58f0044

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89

Greetings and thanks so much for choosing SR8D @starrshipcs :) !!

For others looking around for a home please understand SR8D offers a full range of game play with 24/7 operations and is always looking for exceptional people!!  

Take a look...

e16405a9de5c0d28b8525ee1182dd7a3d99901c7

98920e6af6f6014bf6f3466d9373201ef34e9911

Edited by Anaraion

The hours of testing are at times hard to make work:)

They really are.  Even the recently announced Thursday test.  By the time I'm home from work I may catch like, 20 minutes of the evening one.

Sad.

Panda.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Greetings All,

Just a shout out to anyone still looking for their home. 

We are always looking for exceptional people so please take a moment to see if we might have something that would interest you.

Cheers :) !!

Greetings fellow Crows, It's been a slow start to where we are now but things are moving at a more agreeable pace!

We have lots to look forward too new things to test and learn with ACE dropping more and more on us with each update... What's next Myrmidon (I'm kidding) but whatever comes next we just hope they continue creating the game we ALL want this to be!

3e1fe97e6f8cb8b5d3e53745cdedd75a67909c97

Follow Us On Twitter ~ @SerratedGuild

I am pretty interested in this guild;however, the forums are rather.... Interesting to say the least. Are their plans to change it in the future? Will their be forum boards to post on? Or will it remained locked down until CF is released?

Dedicated Crafter.

I am pretty interested in this guild;however, the forums are rather.... Interesting to say the least. Are their plans to change it in the future? Will their be forum boards to post on? Or will it remained locked down until CF is released?

It should be open, if you join and logged in.

I recommend to sign up, then open a new topic in application

section to apply if you're interested.

(At least, that's how i do it)

Edited by CytheS

5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"