Find results in...

Serrated - Maximizing the Crowfall Experience EU/RU/NA [Now Accepting Members]

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you @NocturnalDemise for making this crazy awesome poster for Serrated!  Although he is one of our proud members, he is a free agent to make something for your guild!    

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Crows, Testing is over for now! We eagerly look forward to the next one as I'm sure many of you do too...So for now I'll leave you with some outstanding news in the form of 2

In the brave world ahead, diversity is the key to success.  As such Serrated will endeavor to provide a healthy mix of passionate PvP players as well as craftsmen and other professions.  Serrated will

Tahru can you pass me the code or how you embedded a link into the signature

It is not really a code.  With this forum, it is really a procedure.  Go to you signature settings, click on the image and then click the link icon.  It will bring up link options.

Edited by Tahru

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Greetings My Crows! It's been far too long but also not long enough ;) Serrated may have appeared to have quietened down but the opposite it true we've been busy behind the scenes plotting scheming and still adding members to our ever growing number!

Deedster70 & EagleArcherz, Welcome to Serrated glad you decided to join "Sharp Alone, Deadly Together"

3e1fe97e6f8cb8b5d3e53745cdedd75a67909c97

Follow Us On Twitter ~ @SerratedGuild

Greetings Crows, In my last post I asked that we may be fortunate enough to receive what for me was the most hotly anticipated 'Archetype' and @JToddColeman, or whoever heard and answered my hopes & dreams THANK YOU!

The concept art is out we know now roughly what it'll look like and the future of the Bull-men is looking good indeed!

3e1fe97e6f8cb8b5d3e53745cdedd75a67909c97

Follow Us On Twitter ~ @SerratedGuild

Nice art as always.

On another note, been playing paladins right now to pass some time.

5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Serrated is always open to dialog about any type of membership and recruitment.  We have brokered alliances, we have brokered mergers into Serrated.  We have helped broker mergers between allies.

If things are not what you had hoped for, or are not working as intended in your current guild, send me a message and we can talk options.  Single person, small group, 1/2 a guild.  Whatever it is I am betting we can come to an agreement that makes it work for everyone involved.

All you have to do is start the conversation:)