Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Serrated - Maximizing the Crowfall Experience EU/RU/NA [Now Accepting Members]

Some news.  One thing about starting a guild so early in game development is that there is a lot of down time.  Fortunately our ranks have held together well despite that.  As a result, we have organically converted into a gaming comunity to support everyone's desire to have fun across multiple games.

So we are now entertaining applications from CU, LiF and CoE as well.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you @NocturnalDemise for making this crazy awesome poster for Serrated!  Although he is one of our proud members, he is a free agent to make something for your guild!    

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Crows, Testing is over for now! We eagerly look forward to the next one as I'm sure many of you do too...So for now I'll leave you with some outstanding news in the form of 2

In the brave world ahead, diversity is the key to success.  As such Serrated will endeavor to provide a healthy mix of passionate PvP players as well as craftsmen and other professions.  Serrated will

Serrated is now under new guild leadership. Mine! Mwahahaha!

Look for updates in the OP soon. :D

And we will be on the Crowfall Discord August 27th for the Guild Fair! That's a great opportunity to come see what the guild is about. 

OS_Sig3.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're also accepting non-backer, if you haven't buy one. Though you will eventually need to buy one.

If you're interested, you can join crowfall discord community through the link below and message a serrated member through it!
https://discord.gg/0wjluGLmPPK9K6Lw

The most active member in there is Noc (our crowfall guild leader), Nicodo, and me.

Edited by CytheS

5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

• 2 weeks later...

As I mentioned some posts back, we have transitioned to a gaming community and @NocturnalDemise has become our new dedicated guild leader.  I know that many guilds tried to take him before that because he is awesome that way. :)  I also know that many guilds like to talk crap about us because we literally kicked every guild's butt in hunger dome.   Others are not happy we spied on them.   That is because we never believed in half way.  If you want to hate someone, I am responsible for those nights you lost sleep, but if you are like me and enjoy competitive gaming, lets meet in the field and have a blast together.   It was never personal, we were just better motivated players at the time.

Here is a little reminder why Serrated is still playing Crowfall.

mXOFP5z.jpg

Edited by Tahru

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png