Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tahru

Serrated - Maximizing the Crowfall Experience EU/RU/NA [Now Accepting Members]

Just curious will you be going chaos and will you all be picking the same god?

We have not decided on this, but we are currently tending towards order.  I would like more information before we make any real decision on it.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

You guys are kings of Flowcharts. I'll give you that.

Thanks for this.  It has been countless hours of work.  Even all the insignias were made by us.  Alas, organizations are always a work in progress. ;)

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Greetings,

Just a quick update but SR8D just keeps adding quality players.  I am not sure what exactly you are looking for with regards to your Crowfall exp but if you are looking for a friendly organized truly international guild please give us a look.  I promise you we are always interested in exceptional people :).

Happy Hunting!!

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89

Nice to see you grow.

Since last I checked your post/structure, I see you have made it "deeper". As I said, I've been the guy managing the structure for 100-300 people and sometimes even for our alliance(250-700 people), for the last 7 years or so. I will say that you went overboard and you will start to give your self, as a manager, more pain than benefit from it. The layout that seemed to work the best over the years is and it can be applied to anything that you need structured:

1. member

2. group: 5-20 members - depending on many factors like but not limited to: ingame group size, activity rate, leading officer's capabilities, objectives that need to be covered by that group.

3. Control layer with 1 officer controlling 2-5 groups

4. Top layer

Shrinking or increasing by 1 the above will give you all the coverage you need. 

I hope this helps :)

/salute

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and taking an interest in our success.  I look forward to meeting you in the game. :)

I'll be the first to say that the only certainty about organization is change.   Whatever does not work will be scrapped and what needs work will get it. One advantage we have is the ability to provide custom technical support to facilitate a more complex organization.  Only time will tell what the final shape will take.  You could be right.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Nice to see you grow.

Since last I checked your post/structure, I see you have made it "deeper". As I said, I've been the guy managing the structure for 100-300 people and sometimes even for our alliance(250-700 people), for the last 7 years or so. I will say that you went overboard and you will start to give your self, as a manager, more pain than benefit from it. The layout that seemed to work the best over the years is and it can be applied to anything that you need structured:

1. member

2. group: 5-20 members - depending on many factors like but not limited to: ingame group size, activity rate, leading officer's capabilities, objectives that need to be covered by that group.

3. Control layer with 1 officer controlling 2-5 groups

4. Top layer

Shrinking or increasing by 1 the above will give you all the coverage you need. 

I hope this helps :)

/salute

Thanks for sharing!!

I think personal ability and individual skill set adjusts a bit for each person, but overall I think you are pretty much on.  As Tahru said looking forward to gaming some with you and your guild :) !!

Lookin good! 

Commander Zsadist of the Fist of Rokkr checking in finally on the thread. Still can't decide the package to get. But I dropped the five bucks for now. The Fist of Rokkr is the first battalion of @Anaraion's Brigade. He also is the High Lord Commander of the Watch.

Anyways. 

I'm directly recruiting for my unit within the Serrated Watch. We'll be more focused on raiding and caravan jacks than castle siege or the major conflicts that Ana will be overseeing. 

So what am I looking for on top of @Tahru's desires for the guild? 

• Thick skin - I don't expect my comms to be politically correct or even that calm. I rather enjoy chaotic comms with a massive layer of crude humor coating it. If you get offended by things on the internet. My battalion isn't the place for you. This should come with a level of maturity. We don't need blatantly offensive stuff being yelled out. But relaxed have fun BS is all good in the neighborhood.
  • Consistency - I get real life is important and your amount of time doesn't matter all that much. I simply request consistent playtime. Whether you can smash faces every day or one night a week. As long as you show up as often as you can to butcher folks. I'm content.
  • Loyalty - You need to be loyal to the guild of course. But I require loyalty to your unit more. We play together and we harvest tears together. So we're brothers in arms. You stand by your battalion members before anything else.

Simple stuff. 

So. If you're wanting to spend the majority of your game time bathing in the blood of caravans and resource gatherers. Contact me and let's get you started in my merry band of cutthroat murderers. You can PM me here or simply @Muhrder here or on our website to get my attention. 

The Fist of Rokkr will have it's own private lobby on our Voip that will help protect the less depraved membership of the guild from our antics as well as having our own channel on Slack. 

xctwLnf.png

I just want to say that @Muhrder is deadly serious about what he is looking for. I sincerely believe in his ability to pull off his missions.   When he came to us, he already knew exactly what he wanted it to do which he has keep true to in every step.   We are very fortunate that he chose to use Serrated to back his mission.  If what he says appeals to you, then look no further for he is genuine.  I am not saying that because he is in our guild, I am saying because it is true.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Welcome to Zinnie, Exittium, JesseLandrum, Skaring, and any new players I may have missed!  We're growing so quickly and it's great to have you all with us!

Thank you! I'm looking forward to getting in game and getting things going with everyone! 

"So Doggetts f****** crazy i know that" - J Todd Coleman

Thank you! I'm looking forward to getting in game and getting things going with everyone! 

Congratulations on being selected to lead the Draug Squadron... another recon element for SR8D's Watch.  With your prior military exp I know this will be a good fit.

It is well deserved and we wish you all the best... /bow.

Edited by Anaraion

Hello, I'm with Vaeryx. Getting close to testing time so I better get set up with you guys. 

Awesome, have a look at the simple signup process

http://forum.serrated.us/t/welcome-to-serrated-join-us-in-the-adventure/62

And then just post some information about yourself in this thread.

http://forum.serrated.us/t/introduce-yourself/18

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Commander Zsadist of the Fist of Rokkr checking in finally on the thread. Still can't decide the package to get. But I dropped the five bucks for now. The Fist of Rokkr is the first battalion of @Anaraion's Brigade. He also is the High Lord Commander of the Watch.

Anyways. 

I'm directly recruiting for my unit within the Serrated Watch. We'll be more focused on raiding and caravan jacks than castle siege or the major conflicts that Ana will be overseeing. 

So what am I looking for on top of @Tahru's desires for the guild? 

• Thick skin - I don't expect my comms to be politically correct or even that calm. I rather enjoy chaotic comms with a massive layer of crude humor coating it. If you get offended by things on the internet. My battalion isn't the place for you. This should come with a level of maturity. We don't need blatantly offensive stuff being yelled out. But relaxed have fun BS is all good in the neighborhood.
  • Consistency - I get real life is important and your amount of time doesn't matter all that much. I simply request consistent playtime. Whether you can smash faces every day or one night a week. As long as you show up as often as you can to butcher folks. I'm content.
  • Loyalty - You need to be loyal to the guild of course. But I require loyalty to your unit more. We play together and we harvest tears together. So we're brothers in arms. You stand by your battalion members before anything else.

Simple stuff. 

So. If you're wanting to spend the majority of your game time bathing in the blood of caravans and resource gatherers. Contact me and let's get you started in my merry band of cutthroat murderers. You can PM me here or simply @Muhrder here or on our website to get my attention. 

The Fist of Rokkr will have it's own private lobby on our Voip that will help protect the less depraved membership of the guild from our antics as well as having our own channel on Slack. 

We're growing. Time for more blood thirsty folks. I'm not opposed to having people who PvP and also enjoy resource gathering and crafting. At the end of the day. I want you wearing our tags and being covered in the blood of others. :)

xctwLnf.png

The Fist of Rokkr first battalion of the S8RD Watch is growing. Welcome to Koichy/nicodo for joining this specialized raider battalion of ours. 

Remember folks. 

18+ 

Down for fun

Good sense of humor

Thick skin

A love for PvP 

These are the simple requirements for the Fist of Rokkr. 

Contact me if you too want to be cursed and hated by many and to have a free place to be yourself.

FORZA JUVENTUS..,

imean..... Woooo Fist of Rokkr!!!!!

xctwLnf.png

Hey guys/gals Draug Squadron Leader, listen up! 

I want mature people, 18+ (Anyone under, I'd like to speak to), well mannered, HIGHLY prefer any prior service types.I don't mind the hardcore PvP types, I'll expect all members to exemplify the values of our guild. We'll always be working in the best interest of the team. And looking to have a good time. In addition, I expect new members to achieve some level of competence in the class they chose to play. That competency varies from class to class. Personality wise and play style wise, I want people who will listen, and take orders and execute them. If your going to do your own thing and not listening then you have no place with me. If you have suggestions, I am all ears and will keep an "open door" type policy for suggestions. Lastly NO elitist hogwash. I don't care for it and it doesn't make us any better as a Squadron/Battalion.

So a quick list or general guideline of what I'm looking for:

1. Prefer 18 + (Under 18 will be considered as long as I can speak to them and ensure they're mature enough)
  2. Prefer Prior service types, any branch. 
  3. No elitist attitude hogwash. We're on a team, act like it. If someone doesn't know something help them. That makes us as a whole better and more effective. 
  4. Dedication, I want some but it doesn't have to be piss bottle/poop sock types.. they're creepy af. :) Crafters I don't think matter but the guild does have some sort of division or area set up for them. But if there's a few who want to join my command by all mean they're welcomed to. 
  5. No shy types, if you don't know something speak up, and I'll have someone show/teach you, it helps. Not speaking up and lerrrrrrrrrrrrrrroy Jenkins some stealth/ranged Op could put everyone else at risk and doesn't help. I'd much rather take the extra time to ensure you know wtf is going on and wtf to do.

As time goes on, I'm sure I'll change a lot of this once I start getting a general vibe once I'm in game of the community and the personalities that are being dealt with. Also to add to this, play with some "Class"  Those in my Battalion, when you kill a foe, don't say anything. In other words, be the dude you see in movies who is the silent bottom kicker type. :D If the foe says good job good game, just say thank you, otherwise nothing else is needed to be said Imo.

EDIT: I am Located in the PST/PDT Time zone. I live in Seattle, WA. So if I can't be reached in game reach me here or PM and I'll make sure to get to you. I will also have an Open Door Policy, as I feel its something important and helps keep any open line of communication throughout everyone.

Strike fast, Strike hard, Cut deep, and Disappear.

Edited by exittium

"So Doggetts f****** crazy i know that" - J Todd Coleman