Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tahru

Serrated - Maximizing the Crowfall Experience EU/RU/NA [Now Accepting Members]

The more I read about this guild, the more I like. I know it is tough to say now, I would like to know do you have many pacific time zone people that signed up. I have joined to many guilds that seem to be based on the east coast. I play late and I sem to be the only one playing.

I hear you on this. The East coast (and central) times zones seem to have the majority of gamers, why is this? It can be very frustrating. Finding a guild that has a lot of West coast people is pretty high on my list as well.

I am happy @Xyzzyn decided to join our guild on a leap of faith.  Rest assured we are as committed to our California allies as we are our European allies.  We will strive, with sincerity, to accommodate all time zones between Europe and the US.  In campaign worlds, we may run 24/7 with this strategy.  Serrated will have hundreds of members and we will take full advantage of the geodiversity to make all our members successful.

Let me reiterate the founding guild principle.  It is our guild's responsibility to provide every member the opportunity to make the most of themselves, no matter where they live.  Together we can achieve anything.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

I'm central myself, so we're definitely accepting members from all over the place!

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to some of our newest members who just joined today: Xyzzyn and Darkboo!  Great to have you guys on board and I'm looking forward to gaming with you both!  And if you're still looking for a guild and your curiosity has been piqued by Serrated, feel free to head to our forums (forum.serrated.us / or click my banner) and poke around!  Or send a message to any of our members, we'd love to chat with you.

S_Sig_Senator_Small.png

Shout out for Germany from the lost American :) !!

Just want to say welcome to the new members and invite any interested parties to head on over to our forums and see what all the fuss is about ;).

SR8D... always looking for exceptional people :) !!

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89

Gained 3 new members today. 

SR8D is coming along nicely. 

Mumble is our official VOIP. We'll be getting that set up over the next week. 

Come join us and chat on slack with us in the mean time as well as join us for a plethora of games. 

xctwLnf.png

We just introduced a new custom feature this week that connects voice service to the forum, by letting people know who is currently in Mumble while they catch up on the forums.  It is these types of integrations that will make us more social and more able to respond to dynamic situations in Crowfall.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

We just introduced a new custom feature this week that connects voice service to the forum, by letting people know who is currently in Mumble while they catch up on the forums.  It is these types of integrations that will make us more social and more able to respond to dynamic situations in Crowfall.

Ofc you need to check out our super cool non-Enjin forums to understand this is different and awesome all at the same time.

Go ahead and click my sig... :).

All I'm really looking for in a guild is a friendly community that understands the importance of real life and knows to have fun, of course aiming to win is apart of having fun but when it comes down to it enjoyment is more important than winning. This guild ticks all the boxes for me.

49f09d222564bbb5af48776bbbc981a0af081b9f

Ofc you need to check out our super cool non-Enjin forums to understand this is different and awesome all at the same time.

Go ahead and click my sig... :).

Ahh yes, the ts3 integration into enjin.  I had completely forgotten about that.  The TS3 feature on enjin has this huge real estate requirement so it is either in your face or not present.  Our custom implementation is unobtrusive takes but an extremely small part of the page and appears on every page so people won't miss out.  Like the rest of our forum, it updates automatically, so there is never a need to reload the page.  I love that design of Discourse.  Eventually, old-style forums will be a thing of the past and people will be telling their kids how at there was a time in which they clicked the browser's reload feature thousands of time per day.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

We just introduced a new custom feature this week that connects the instant messaging service to the forum, by letting people know who is currently in Slack while they catch up on the forums.  It is these types of integrations that will make us more social and more able to respond to dynamic situations in Crowfall.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Thanks friend!  It is going great so far. Crowfall is running daily, the guild is growing fast and I am spending more time strengthening the infrastructure.

You did an awesome job on zinnie's signature!  If anyone needs some nice graphics work done, they just need to give you a PM.  I know our guild has you on speed dial for future efforts.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

I've only just joined Serrated and already I feel as though I've been here years it's a great guild with friendly members and all the little forum extras to make sure you don't lose touch with what's been going on...Glad to be part of the setup!

Edited by jinks

3e1fe97e6f8cb8b5d3e53745cdedd75a67909c97

Follow Us On Twitter ~ @SerratedGuild

Greetings to all the new guildies and a shout out to all those still looking for a place to call home. 

I encourage you to look around. 

Finding a great guild can make all the difference.  As much as I am looking forward to Crowfall, I know my enjoyment will be greatly affected by the guild I am in.  As such I hope you all do some looking around to find the home that you deserve like I have.

If anything about SR8D interests you, then please click the link and have a closer look.  Anything we can help with, please just ask. 

Happy hunting :) !!