Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tahru

Serrated - Maximizing the Crowfall Experience EU/RU/NA [Now Accepting Members]

This is Vladimir Zsadist/Muhrder. Commander of The Fist of Rokkr of the Serrated Watch.

I'm directly recruiting for my unit within the Serrated Watch. We'll be more focused on raiding and caravan jacks than castle siege or the major conflicts that Ana will be overseeing. 

So what am I looking for on top of @Tahru's desires for the guild? 

• Thick skin - I don't expect my comms to be politically correct or even that calm. I rather enjoy chaotic comms with a massive layer of crude humor coating it. If you get offended by things on the internet. My battalion isn't the place for you. This should come with a level of maturity. We don't need blatantly offensive stuff being yelled out. But relaxed have fun BS is all good in the neighborhood.
  • Consistency - I get real life is important and your amount of time doesn't matter all that much. I simply request consistent playtime. Whether you can smash faces every day or one night a week. As long as you show up as often as you can to butcher folks. I'm content.
  • Loyalty - You need to be loyal to the guild of course. But I require loyalty to your unit more. We play together and we harvest tears together. So we're brothers in arms. You stand by your battalion members before anything else.

Simple stuff. 

So. If you're wanting to spend the majority of your game time bathing in the blood of caravans and resource gatherers. Contact me and let's get you started in my merry band of cutthroat murderers. Pop over and join us in Serrated. Once you're in. Contact me and let's see about getting you into Fist of Rokkr. 

The Fist of Rokkr will have it's own private lobby on our Voip that will help protect the less depraved membership of the guild from our antics as well as having our own channel on Slack. 

xctwLnf.png

It has been another great week!  

• We developed new software to help protect our members in and out of game with many more new applications on the way.
  • One of our newest members, NocturnalDemisehas blessed us with his artistic skills improving some of our designs.
  • The Civil Government has been actively collaborating on government information and services as well as long term planning.
  • We doubled our server capacity.  The choice to build Serrated on the same infrastructure that Crowfall uses for the game has been great.  Our services are strong and scale easily.

Serrated invests in quality services to make the experience of Crowfall better and more enjoyable for all our members.

We are very active in Slack, forums and Mumble.   Stop by and say hi.  Jump in while our registration process is easy.

saya_2_by_muju-d6ou6w8.jpg

Edited by Tahru

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Greetings All,

Hope your days are going well and your nights are seeing invites to Hunger Dome ;) .

Things with us are going very well.  We continue to grow and spend a good amount of time bonding on Mumble and Slack.  As always we are looking for exceptional people.  If anything in this thread interests you please just click my sig below for more info.

Also watch this spot for an announcement coming soon :)!!

Take care,

Ana 

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89

I am very pleased to announce that Serrated has formed a military and economic alliance with the awesome Wayward Sons guild.

The Wayward Sons share many of the same values and want to make the most of the Crowfall experience.  We will maximize the Crowfall experience together.

From heretoforth, the Wayward Sons are our brothers.

Edited by Tahru

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Tahru! Zim! What are you thinking? Alliances already?

Of course! Why not?! When you find someone who shares common values, goals and beliefs, it only makes sense to form a bond with them (before someone else does). Serrated has shown to be a group of individuals in whom we can consider comrades. Within Wayward Sons we hold our beliefs very close to our hearts and respect others who do the same. Serrated is committed to their vision as a guild and organization and we seek to assist them in reaching their goals as much as we can. When you join Serrated, you will also have the full support of the Wayward nation as well. If you are looking for a guild with a solid foundation, a commitment to the Crowfall community, and intelligent leadership, look no further than Serrated!

Carry on!

-Zim

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."

Greetings All,

As already announced SR8D and Wayward Sons have an alliance.  This seems a very good fit and gives us time to bond and sort so many things as the game is being developed.

In addition SR8D has had numerous discussions concerning our members and the variety of exceptional people we have and want.  Folks SR8D is interested in dominating end game across a variety of aspects.  If you want to PvP 24/7, we have that branch, you want you crafted goods recognized across Crowfall, we have that branch as well, or maybe you want to help crown the King and help pull the strings of nations... we have that branch as well.

So if any of this interests you, go ahead and click my sig.  Because honestly this game will be so much more played with people you like and respect...

High Level Guild structure:

Serrated is broken down into 3 focused branches.  Members may choose to be in one or more of the branches.
741b8efca6bd133fd490fe6a87603a1561877909

Yet another week has passed and Serrated continues to grow with new members.   Notable highlights of this week are

1. The Murder Round Table podcast was born and will be run by Muhrder, the Command of the Fist of Rokkr.
  2. Serrated allies with the Wayward Sons.
  3. Serrated backs the Free Land of Azure project.

Thank you to everyone!

Tahru

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Yet another week has passed and Serrated continues to grow with new members.   Notable highlights of this week are

1. The Murder Round Table podcast was born and will be run by Muhrder, the Command of the Fist of Rokkr.
  2. Serrated allies with the Wayward Sons.
  3. Serrated backs the Free Land of Azure project.

Thank you to everyone!

Tahru

And there are the announcements I told you were coming soon :) !!

And feel free to drop by and talk... no need to slink around :P !!

The new week has barely begun but Serrated are vigilant as ever in our efforts to propel our guild to new heights!

And so fresh off our recent announcements we have some more big news in the form of our newest member, I'd like to say Regulus aka Primus Welcome to Serrated!

Edited by Citadel_1664

3e1fe97e6f8cb8b5d3e53745cdedd75a67909c97

Follow Us On Twitter ~ @SerratedGuild

You guys don't slow down!

This represents the caliber and integrity of the friends we choose.  We do the same for the Wayward Sons, but we never agreed to help each other promote the other's guilds.  This is what we do just because we both value honor and our commitment to the allies we choose.  The Wayward Sons is full of integrity.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png