Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tahru

Serrated - Maximizing the Crowfall Experience EU/RU/NA [Now Accepting Members]

Greetings All,

Just another shout out to all our new members... welcome :) !!

And all of you not yet affiliated, why don't you take a look around?  In a sandbox PvP centric MMO your player base will most likely be the biggest determining factor in whether you enjoy the game, or not.  

So look around at us and the other guilds, find a group that suits your tastes as we all deserve some fun with friends. And if by chance you think we might be a good choice you are in luck, we are always looking for exceptional people so click my sig and join us :) !!

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89

Welcome everyone new! Sorry as I haven't had a chance to meet you guys/gals, been busy RL sucks but it what it is. Also added Timezone to my recruitment post anyways, back to work!  :( boo

"So Doggetts f****** crazy i know that" - J Todd Coleman

Thank you @NocturnalDemise for making this crazy awesome poster for Serrated!  Although he is one of our proud members, he is a free agent to make something for your guild!

21b03c416e3660e326b50d5eec9f5bdb0a273d10

Edited by Tahru

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Our very own marketing professor @Clovus created our guild slogan "Sharp alone, deadly together".    :)

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Thank you @NocturnalDemise for making this crazy awesome poster for Serrated!  Although he is one of our proud members, he is a free agent to make something for your guild!

21b03c416e3660e326b50d5eec9f5bdb0a273d10

Looks great. He has done a lot of work for us as well...we highly recommend him!

Earlier this week I had Noc make a couple images for a side-project I have been working the past few weeks.  I think they turned out awesome.

banner.

kiw7u8y.png?1

logo

w9eb6et.png?1

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

I have to ask... what does SIA stand for?

Overall, I am very impressed with the level of organization you guys are bringing. I'd be tempted to join myself if my guild doesn't form up in Crowfall!

I have to ask... what does SIA stand for?

Overall, I am very impressed with the level of organization you guys are bringing. I'd be tempted to join myself if my guild doesn't form up in Crowfall!

Serrated Intelligence Agency :).

And M0rdred why not just bring your whole crew ;)?  You could have your own military unit :).

Regardless thanks for the kind words and all the best :).

Edited by Anaraion

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89