Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tahru

Serrated - Maximizing the Crowfall Experience EU/RU/NA [Now Accepting Members]

Welcome to our newer members!  Also, I didn't know that Clovus was the one who came up with the winning slogan, that's awesome!  And Noc is definitely amazing, I'm really looking forward to working closely with him in the Government of Serrated to make us an economic powerhouse!

S_Sig_Senator_Small.png

We are always looking for new members to add to fold here at Serrated with us each member brings with them unique qualities to the guild and with our 3 focused branches we cater to those qualities and look to harness them.....Today is no different as I'm happy to announce our newest member Simpop Welcome to Serrated!

Edited by Citadel_1664

3e1fe97e6f8cb8b5d3e53745cdedd75a67909c97

Follow Us On Twitter ~ @SerratedGuild

@M0rdred, and maybe others looking into guilds, give Serrated a hard look, and you might find what i found. I did a lot of research on other guilds for Crowfall, and my best fit was Serrated. It is well organized, has a plan, with great people and that list will grow. Some MMOs, guilds are not really needed, in this one it will be important for good game play. Serrated would be proud to have anyone that can help the guild and wants to have fun.

Evening/Afternoon/Morning to all my fellow Crows! Whatever the time of day we don't stop can't stop won't stop...

And so on that note I'd like to announce our newest member and already a warrior Araga welcome to Serrated!

Edited by Citadel_1664

Greetings All!...It's safe to say that each month brings us closer to the next great reveal in the world of Crowfall and while each new announcement is something to revel in nothing pleases me more than announcing our ever expanding ranks and with that I'd like to say Welcome Wormboy to Serrated!

Greetings to the new guys :) !!

We just keep adding quality and as always we will keep looking for exceptional people...

Think about clicking my sig and see for yourself :).

Edited by Anaraion

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89

I am not exaggerating one bit when I say that we at Serrated are humbled.   The unbelieveable quality of people we have brought together is nothing short of awesome.  In fact, I could go as far as to say we have a very significant percentage of current players that actually sincerely care about Crowfall on a daily basis.  We did this without lies, smoke, mirrors, or any level of deception.   Perhaps it is our transparency that makes people want to trust us.

If that was not enough, the quality of our partners in Wayward Sons, the FLA and a few hand picked others we cannot announce just yet speaks volumes for how people recognise our potential.  And to note, we are the ones that stepped forward to make the relationships we feel will be profitable to our members and Crowfall.

As the leader, I have proven many times to existing members how committed I am with actions and many have done the same in return.  There is so much we cannot share here as this game will be a big metagame.

While most people will say the game is so far off that nothing is happening.  We at Serrated are already playing it at every level.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Thanks Kason appreciate the show of faith :)

And on that note ;) It's time to announce another to join our ever expanding ranks and as always we're happy to have members of all levels of experience join us as each player brings something unique to the table our newest recruit is no different and doesn't come empty handed bringing a wealth of experience....Rex Irae Welcome to Serrated!

Today I get to beat my fantastic friend Citadel in welcoming Byzantine to Serrated.  Almost certainly because Citadel is in Scotland drinking a few pints ahead of me.  We are so grateful to every member for believing in Serrated and our allies.

Edited by Tahru

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Greetings All,

I want to take a moment to comment on Tahru's post.  See this game will be one big sandbox.  There are potentially so many aspects to this game, different angles to investigate and play.  So for me, to know I have a home with so many diverse and awesome people is a blessing. 

Because ultimately this is a game and I want to have fun.  But with all these brothers and sisters who have my back the path forward for me is so much more enjoyable. Together we play to our strengths and take care a certain aspects while collectively the goal of dominating across all the different end game aspects of this game becomes attainable.

So again we are always looking for exceptional people and more importantly playing MMOs is always far more enjoyable with good people around.  So if you still are looking for a home click my sig and see if we might be a good fit :).

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89

Thanks Anarion your words echo my thoughts exactly!

Here at Serrated we are/have created something that will never reach its peak cause our vision and scope are boundless limited only by our members and their invaluable contributions...

On so with that I am happy to announce another new member to our ranks Plastenarious welcome to Serrated glad to have you on-board!