Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

State of the Off-Topic Forums v1.5

Can you two get married already? ffs.

^^^ :angry:

She is already engaged to me.  Stop trying to pawn her off to VN.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

everyone's engaged to you. that's half the reason people join slack.

Ok I am totally confused by this crazy soap opera. I thought VN and Lost Girl had a thing? Now he has a thing with ellie? And ellie is two timing mal? But now mal is trying to start her own all male harem on slack?

WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!?!?  :o  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:

"These are the Days of us Crows" - Best TV Drama

Edited by Keaggan

Ok I am totally confused by this crazy soap opera. I thought VN and Lost Girl had a thing? Now he has a thing with ellie? And ellie is two timing mal? But now mal is trying to start her own all male harem on slack? WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!?!?  :o  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:   "These are the Days of us Crows" - Best TV Drama

Dude, you gotta catch up on your stories.

Let it be known I stoically refuse to be a part of all said soap operas!

Rather, what we need is more violence! Who' gonna shiv who in the dark recesses of CF? Perhaps in the Role Play forum since it is so active..... Or mayhaps, me and that one dude have a showdown in 3 weeks that is heavily publicized and ends up with a max audience, thus causing viewers to sell their tickets at extravagant prices?

EDIT: Disclaimer: I am neither advocating for Role Playing, nor sneak dissing it. I recognize that role playing is an important part of a stable community and hope it will continue to grow in its use throughout the longevity of the game. Further more, I hereby promise I will never mislead viewers of my posts into believing I hate role players. Role players are people too!

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Don't be mad that Ellie doesn't want you.

Anger is healthier than crushing depression.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

If the political forum section is heavily moderated maybe players won't bother to communicate, or speak their opinions about the game itself in alpha/beta stages based on too strict forum CoC.. I am concerned about that.

I felt that I lost a little interest with recent alterations here, but it's about the new generation of players too.

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

Texas is seceding over it. didn't you hear?

lol ... Texas is a big place.  Some of the people here would secede over not closing all the abortion clinics or their outrage over criticism from flying their Virginia Battle Flag.  Just to let you know Austin is keeping it weird and Houston in the most diverse city in the US.  We are just fighting an up hill battle at the moment, but dont you worry, Texans dont really shy away from a fight.