Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blaze duskdreamer

Grandson's top 10 tips on open PvP, full loot games.

Mal I'm sorry to tell you that you just aren't what I'm looking for in a Shadowbane wife.

I hope you aren't to devastated.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Your grandson is wise! 

I can't wait to tell him that one of the developers thought so!  He'll be pleased.  He loved helping me make this thread.

+1 thx for the post, very informative.

yw.  If -- and that's a big if -- I do try open PvP, I am so learning from my offspring!

Not quite carebear, but sort of cousin to,

meh, grumpy old lady...

Never underestimate grumpy old ladies.

If I've learned anything from sandbox PvP MMOGs... it's every player will be a dbag to you at any opportunity.  Ruins games, actually.

As for point #6... darkness can actually be friendly to solo players.  They can't be spotted from a gank-squad from a half-mile away, and if they catch you it's easier to get away (since again they can easily see you and either chase you down or hit you with ranged weapons).  The night is your friend!  (Unless they have a race with night vision!)

If I've learned anything from sandbox PvP MMOGs... it's every player will be a dbag to you at any opportunity.  Ruins games, actually.

As for point #6... darkness can actually be friendly to solo players.  They can't be spotted from a gank-squad from a half-mile away, and if they catch you it's easier to get away (since again they can easily see you and either chase you down or hit you with ranged weapons).  The night is your friend!  (Unless they have a race with night vision!)

Good point!

Not quite carebear, but sort of cousin to,

meh, grumpy old lady...

Never underestimate grumpy old ladies.

If your avatar is you, I can safely say 90% of the SB crowd would kill their wife for you lol

And if your avatar's you...  I'm guessing you did.

But replace wife with mom.

=)

This is what happens when a Wiz 101 player trys to advance to SB level trash talking.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Hahaha!   I stole this picture off teh internetz.  I'm a french model.  Bonjour!

Men on the internetz can be creepy and shallow and lack even an iota of social grace.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com