Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

They are all logged and they were not deleted by anyone.  The analogy is flawed... you had a player actively deleting my messages, and then you booted me from slack... Not that I care, but to deny that that is moderation is inaccurate. 

Do you host the logs somewhere for others to see or do you just frame them? I didn't deny there's moderation. if people fill the channel with gif's, i delete the gifs. If people give slackbot annoying script triggers, I remove them. I've renamed a few channels and made others private so it wouldn't piss off some people. However, I didn't say there's no moderation. Nor deny the existence of it. You won't find the same rules there as you will here. Plain and simple. You can dive down your rabibit hole and dig 10,000 tunnels til you find one that works for you. That's fine.

And also for the record, I haven't booted anyone. Ever. I've been against it every time whether it's you or Eldreth (twice now).

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cool music, it has been a long time that I've listened to the Beatles.   I don't know what the vision of J Todd / Gordon is really. I wonder if the Eternal Kingdoms were part of the original vision,

Courant is the most helpful guy on these forums and the Crowfall community. 

Play to crush has always been the vision.   crowchan post to crush never has been.   Any judgement made at this point in the development of the actual game based off of the forums is ridiculous.

@VN Turning a microscope on our temporary solution to being forum evicted won't help the problem and actually is an attempt at sidetracking the discussion going on here. We are not claiming that we want to run the forums. We are not perfect ether but we do need to do better than what is in place currently.

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif

Just wanna say that Pandemic is a pretty awesome board game, especially with the Lab expansion.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Wowwwww, mal deleting hot pictures of women? Sounds like she can't take the competition to me!

It's cool headlight, I SSed the whole thing. I'm egotistical and maniacally over-the-top that way.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Wowwwww, mal deleting hot pictures of women? Sounds like she can't take the competition to me!

It's cool headlight, I SSed the whole thing. I'm egotistical and maniacally over-the-top that way.

I'm just sad 'cause Headlight says I don't count as a redhead.   :(

my definition of a redhead which I guess is closer to ginger (which i consider hate slang word), would be a natural redhead. pale skin, natural red/orange and may/may not have freckles. Mal is red-in-a-box

My hair has a natural red tint to it.   :(