Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Everybody!

Hey guys and gals!

Just wanted to stop by and say hi!  I am SUPER pumped about this game (moderately embarrassed at how much I spent on the kick starter campaign).

Gaming History:

I have been absent from the MMO scene for quite a while... history below (in chronological order)

1) Asheron's Call (Darktide shard)

2) Dark Age of Camelot (Andred Shard)

3) Anarchy Online

3) Shadowbane (House Morier toppled LOD baby!)

4) World of Warcraft (ashamed that this was the MMO that I spent the most time in)

5) Darkfall Online 

6) Mortal Online (pretty sad at how bad this was)

7) A bunch of short lived filler... GW2, ESO, FFXIV, etc...

I have tremendous faith that the leadership over at Artcraft is going to drive this project in a successful direction.  Of course it heavily depends on us as a community to make the game an ultimate success!

I have no guild affiliations nor core of players that I travel from game to game with, but I am looking for some people to play with come Alpha 2 and beyond.  If you have a group already and are lookin for some more players, give me a shout :)

'Bout Me:

27, live in CT, IT guy by day, musician by night.  I love whisky, having a laugh and heavy f*cking metal.  Did I mention I love whisky?

Looking forward to chatting with ya'll on the boards.

Why waste time being toxic? There are plenty of other people on the internet already doing that.

Hey guys and gals!

Just wanted to stop by and say hi!  I am SUPER pumped about this game (moderately embarrassed at how much I spent on the kick starter campaign).

Gaming History:

I have been absent from the MMO scene for quite a while... history below (in chronological order)

1) Asheron's Call (Darktide shard)

2) Dark Age of Camelot (Andred Shard)

3) Anarchy Online

3) Shadowbane (House Morier toppled LOD baby!)

4) World of Warcraft (ashamed that this was the MMO that I spent the most time in)

5) Darkfall Online 

6) Mortal Online (pretty sad at how bad this was)

7) A bunch of short lived filler... GW2, ESO, FFXIV, etc...

I have tremendous faith that the leadership over at Artcraft is going to drive this project in a successful direction.  Of course it heavily depends on us as a community to make the game an ultimate success!

I have no guild affiliations nor core of players that I travel from game to game with, but I am looking for some people to play with come Alpha 2 and beyond.  If you have a group already and are lookin for some more players, give me a shout :)

'Bout Me:

27, live in CT, IT guy by day, musician by night.  I love whisky, having a laugh and heavy f*cking metal.  Did I mention I love whisky?

Looking forward to chatting with ya'll on the boards.

I am glad you decided to join us in crowfall.  it is going to be a great ride.  I look forward to loads of fun..

Edited by Nakawe