Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oakbow

Evil Bastages <EB>

Evil Bastages is highly anticipating the release of Crowfall.  Founded by myself way back in early days of UO on the Atlantic server, we have since played a multitude of games.  Shadowbane was likely our high period as we were still all young gamers with endless free time.  Between Shadowbane and today, we have played just about every MMORPG with pvp possibilities that has come out.  However, nothing has been as fun as UO and SB were, and we have drifted from game to game, often spread out thinly among many games at once.  We hope Crowfall provides that same level of enjoyment that we have been missing for so long and anticipate our scattered membership will re-unite for the launch of this game.

We are a simple guild.  Our only desire is to fight and kill people.  Ruthlessly.  Efficiently.  Without remorse or pity. 

Many of us have been gaming together for over 15 years.  Many of us are now married and have kids who are gaming.  We have an entire new generation of EB entering the fold, bred from birth.   We have picked up members in every game we have played and we often absorb members from other guilds who fade away because EB endures and those who join us find out just how unique we are.  EB provides a home for any gamer who wants to simply play a game for the pleasure of watching others fall before him.   Most guilds have rules.  We have none.  Most guilds have annoying female dogs who are scared of losing their pixels.   Such people do not last in EB. Most guilds have rigid structures of power and leadership.  Such political structure is not necessary in EB because we are all of one mind - find the best way to get the most fights and kill the most people and do that every night.  I do not run EB with an iron fist.  Everyone in our guild has a voice. 

We are open to working with our brethren from the past and to recruiting for launch.   If you know us from past games like UO, SB, DF, etc, etc, drop me a line.  I will be in Alpha and we will be working on our roster/alliances during Alpha and Beta. If you would like to join EB, you can message me but please know that you will need very thick skin, an immunity to foul language, a good sense of humor, a dedication to pvp, a lack of pity for your fellow gamer if they are the enemy, and a personality that is not akin to dragging fingernails on a chalkboard.  Humility is far preferred over ego.   Bloodlust over pacifism.   Drama is anathema. 

We look forward to playing with everyone.  I see many, many guilds on this forum I recognize from the past.  Greetings to you all.

http://evilbastages.enjin.com/

What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

-from the ancient script "Evil Bastages: Principles & Policies"

The object of war is not to die for your guild but to make the other bastage die for his.

-from the ancient script "Evil Bastages: Principles & Policies"

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.

-from the ancient script "Evil Bastages: Theories of War"

“All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in EB! A day in the EB is like a day on the farm. Every meal’s a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE EB!”

-quote from EB veteran before an EB assault against the Zerg

EB Boot Camp Instructor:  "This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll kill you myself! Welcome to EB!"

I somewhat remember you guys on Atlantic, you kind of sucked. I think Ezra founded your guild or something. (It beats me why do I still remember this poorly made socks) 

Hmm - who were you on Atlantic?  I founded the guild, not Urza.   Urza joined EB after LOK Grey and I pked him about 30 times in a row in Shame Dungeon and he said to us "If you cant beat, join them".  We started small on Atlantic, then grew large and dominated factions for a long time.   If we "kind of sucked", who did you think was good on Atlantic?  

"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn’t have f’ed with? That’s me."

-Heard being said by an EB member to an opponent during battle

I was in eb for a day. I didnt know sb edicate at the time. I think it was my fist guild. I was in a group with oakbow and i looted a 35int and it was perfect for my r4 irekei assassin i had so i applied it. Then he was all, "lets roll for it sweet!" And im all ..."i applied that." That made him super mad. I was in the guild for no longer than the minute it took the group to kill me afterwards. Hah!...

it was the only time a guild ever kicked me out on sb live. It was my first guild and shortest time in a guild too. Funny combo.

ezgzn8.jpg

I was in eb for a day. I didnt know sb edicate at the time. I think it was my fist guild. I was in a group with oakbow and i looted a 35int and it was perfect for my r4 irekei assassin i had so i applied it. Then he was all, "lets roll for it sweet!" And im all ..."i applied that." That made him super mad. I was in the guild for no longer than the minute it took the group to kill me afterwards. Hah!...

it was the only time a guild ever kicked me out on sb live. It was my first guild and shortest time in a guild too. Funny combo.

Looks like emocry :D

Still wanna cookie? :lol:

Anyone going to play Albion Online (UO 2.0 basically due to full loot and skill system (disguised as a destiny tree) with Torchlight graphics) while waiting to play CF?   If you play and want to pk people, send Oakblades a tell to get into EB (reference Crowfall forums).  Come join us.   We are heading straight for red zones and pk good times.