Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VN, I'm calling you out

hamopeche

Here, publicly, right now, I'm throwing down:

I will always play as a character obviously known to be associated with the name "hamopeche" and join every single campaign you ever join on an opposing side, as long as you always play as a character obviously known to be associated with the name "vikingnail" and tell me what campaign you're joining and which side.

Furthermore, I have given you foreknowledge of this challenge in slack, and will give you a link to this thread immediately after I post it, so it will be impossible for you to disavow knowledge of this public challenge, even in the event it gets moderated.

I am calling you out. Right here, right now, in public. What's it going to be, son? Will you step up and put up?

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.

Oh dang! You better represent the PacNW well or I will personally send you back to Texas.

He's ignoring me. He's 100% aware of this, and he's flat-out ignoring it. We all know why.

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.

Oooooo! A calling out thread! Can I join? Because I have some people I'd like to call out too.

Alright...if you do not end up being in my guild, my faction or my alliance...I'm going to kill, loot and disembowel your PC. This is a straight up 100% no questions asked guarantee. I will do this over and over and over and over in each and every campaign I am in. Be warned. I am not joking and this is not in jest. I will not consider the moral ramifications of these action...I am going to murder your characters face.

Have a good day and see you in game!  :D    

Edited by Keaggan

Can I get a call-out thread in my honor? I wanna epeen it out.....

I've made no boasts, I've made no claim of superiority, I've made no assertions that I'll be better. I've simply offered to oppose him whenever and wherever he is. I have demonstrated that I have no fear, and have given him the opportunity to reciprocate.

Well. Now we've seen his mettle.

1v1 will not be the focus of balance for the game, but it will exist and be important to fuel rivalries. Come now, you have much to learn!

Focusing on 1v1 and duels skews your perception of whats important. I care about my guild burning down your city or taking all your mines. If im on a priest healing and dont get a killshot im fine with that. As long as we win.

PFq3vWQ.png

Focusing on 1v1 and duels skews your perception of whats important. I care about my guild burning down your city or taking all your mines. If im on a priest healing and dont get a killshot im fine with that. As long as we win.

Oh I agree with you, but egos get big.

Shattering them is sweet.

Also, there is no priest healing.

Edited by Adall

I mean if you guys are so serious about this I say settle it IRL in a trial by combat Game of Thrones style. That would at least be more entertaining. Quicker too. It could be done before Alpha 1 even.

Is that going to be on PPV like Bum Fights? Cuz I'd pay.

VN accepted to have a beer with me so I hope we work oirbdifferences out...

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Nothing better than a few versus the zerg. I could care less about you burning down my city. What I do care about is the fact you were so insulted in the first place that you guys wasted so much time in doing so.

Rekted.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Nothing better than a few versus the zerg. I could care less about you burning down my city. What I do care about is the fact you were so insulted in the first place that you guys wasted so much time in doing so.

Rekted.

Skill > zerg generally. There are exceptions, but detailing that could lead into dangerous topics. In cf, skill and coordination should probably be more important than sb, considering friendly fire and collision.

And good for you, not getting too worked up about losing your cities. Its ok, you can always rebuild. Never give up. And dont let attachment to your pixels detract from enjoyment of the game.

PFq3vWQ.png