Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

relaxed moderation practices

Cash

Just to clarify. There has been NO change in policy therefore profanity is still against the rules yes?

Edited by Laughter

X6RBqg7.gif

Just to clarify. There has been NO change in policy therefore profanity is still against the rules yes?

We would like to keep these forums clean so, yes. Rules of conduct can be found in my signature if there is a change it will be updated so all can see.

Edited by Laughter

Hello Cash, if you have any issues about moderation practices, you may contact support@crowfall.com.

You can be assured that the forum atmosphere has changed dramatically over the past week.

orly.gif

Don't press your luck Sir :)

Been pressin' my luck for years, son.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Hello Cash, if you have any issues about moderation practices, you may contact support@crowfall.com.

You can be assured that the forum atmosphere has changed dramatically over the past week.

I will do that for sure. Im just trying to bring light on any changes for the general public so all can be aware and act accorsingly. I just find it confusing when one moderator says one thing and another says different. Trying to clear up any misunderstandings.

X6RBqg7.gif

I will do that for sure. Im just trying to bring light on any changes for the general public so all can be aware and act accorsingly. I just find it confusing when one moderator says one thing and another says different. Trying to clear up any misunderstandings.

I understand your frustrations and thank you for trying to clear the air. 

I understand your frustrations and thank you for trying to clear the air. 

Maybe you could help with the misunderstandings because imo there still is one(perhaps the bold/underline/italicized part):

X6RBqg7.gif

Please understand that the Mods are working very hard to make a pleasant environment for everyone to enjoy the boards.  We want to make sure there is something for everyone, but all sides will have to have some give and take.  Thank you all for your continued participation on the Crowfall forum, and your continued interest in this amazing game! 

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

Please understand that the Mods are working very hard to make a pleasant environment for everyone to enjoy the boards.  We want to make sure there is something for everyone, but all sides will have to have some give and take.  Thank you all for your continued participation on the Crowfall forum, and your continued interest in this amazing game!

wow cmurda reppin the crowfall.

Like I said, whats the word on profanity. Its either against the rules or it isnt. I dont think you guys need to be as cryptic as the dev team on the rules for the forum :-P

X6RBqg7.gif

I just think peeps are chillin' out. 

It's nice, really. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

wow cmurda reppin the crowfall.

Like I said, whats the word on profanity. Its either against the rules or it isnt. I dont think you guys need to be as cryptic as the dev team on the rules for the forum :-P

From what I know, profanity will not be allowed on the forums, but in game will be much more laxed.  As long as you keep it to in-game topics and not real life attacks.

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

Mal The Peace Keeper.  I see I'm not the only person from the SB community that has turned over a new leaf! <3

I agree trying to keep it respectful and all that I just dont think unclear rules or mixed practices on moderation is okay. If everything is clear it makes your life and our life easier.

X6RBqg7.gif