Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Echo of Soul

Alarien

Have any of you guys tried Echo of Soul?  I DL'd it and am thinking of giving it a shot.  Anyone with any info, good, or bad?

Edited by Alarien

Meh.  Its Aeria.   Same. Pretty much as all their others.   Even has a quest that to complete you need to make a purchase from the cash shop  smh.  It was ok.  For the first hour or two  lol

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Very much so.  But that being said, I had some fun with it.   I have not deleted it so................it's not horrible, imo.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

The graphics are what got me to try it.  I was also interested because some of the development team was from Lineage 2.  I enjoyed that game.  I appreciate the info!

Hey, if you're done chit-chatting, Al, it would be great if you could sweep up the back room. =P

(Sorry, folks. Someone didn't realize he was posting on his moderator account, obviously. We try to avoid this sort of thing. Tip o' the hat to the user who spotted it and gave a head's up. Much appreciated.) 

I think that should be in pms

Just be careful of the pre-MS

shin_chan_by_galahad_delacroix.jpg

I did take a look at it when someone posted it in slack... looks like a generic free to play MMO. No thank you!