Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We need more people like this in the gaming industry

Handies

I think it's important to have many different genre's represented in the gaming industry.  I hope No Man's Sky is successful and spawns dozens of great iterations in the genre, that would be amazing.

That said, I can't give less craps about No Man's Sky at this point.  I completely understand what that journalist was trying to say; it doesn't matter how much passion the developer has for the game, it can still end up being an overambitious unfinished pile of junk.  Maybe if it weren't for guys like Peter Molyneux who are repeat offenders of over-hyping a game and then never delivering what they promised, I wouldn't be as skeptical.

I actually felt really sorry for the one guy in the video who was so hyped.  Passion for a video game is great, but it's important to keep an objective perspective as much as possible so you don't fall into that post-hype reality trap.

• 2 weeks later...

Care bear's talking about a care bear game.

Hey neat, a troll.

Mr. Troll, your grammar needs work. Specifically, your usage of apostrophes is incorrect.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

Hey neat, a troll.

Mr. Troll, your grammar needs work. Specifically, your usage of apostrophes is incorrect.

Okay....

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

The standard ellipsis has only three dots, not four.

Good call! Also, "Okay" is not a word. "OK" is the word he's looking for.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

Oh no! A troll... Whatever will we do! This game is officially dead now!   LOL

How was that grammar gummy bear's?

(this post was intended to be as sarcastic and incorrect as possible, without actually looking incorrect)

Lamdred Al'Ker - OTG

Good call! Also, "Okay" is not a word. "OK" is the word he's looking for

Pretty sure my word usage and grammar are quite fine. Especially considering in the first post I was talking about one care bear, and had the 's for the "is" after it.

If you consider that trolling, even though there was quite clearly one huge care bear in the video, then you must of lived one notably, sheltered life.

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.